Nate imagine for McKenzie

You opened up the car door, letting a cool breeze fill the air around you. You took a quick glance over at your boyfriend Nate, then smiled at each other. You slammed the car door shut, then stepped towards your boyfriend and took his hand, a grin spread across both of your faces.

"Welcome!" A tall woman with chocolate brown hair smiled. Today was the day that you and Nate were buying a house together - and you were both pretty sure that this was the one. "Follow me, I'll show you inside."

You and Nate obediently followed the woman inside, your heart racing with excitement. The hallway was a cute, narrow path, which then lead to the living room; a large open space with a beautiful fireplace. Next she showed you the dining room and kitchen, which were combined as one. It was painted a gorgeous peach colour, and it smelt strongly of roses. She then lead you upstairs. The landing was a wide open space, leading off to six rooms. The first room was a spare room, which had baby blue walls and a white carpet. The next room was a bathroom, with beautiful tiled walls. She showed you three more spare rooms, but had left the Master Room until last. You and Nate stepped in to the room, both of your mouths dropping open in unison. You gasped as you stepped further into the gorgeous room. It was large, but not too large, and had a grand King-Size Bed in the middle of the room. The walls were painted a deep romantic red with a white rim, which you lightly traced with your finger.

"We'll take it." Nate confirmed, smiling proudly.

"Really?!" You gasped, hurrying to your boyfriend's side.

"If you're happy, then I'm happy," he smiled, kissing your forehead. "I'd love to spend the rest of my life here in this house with you, McKenzie."

A/N
Hey guys!☺ If any if you want personal imagines, you can either comment in any chapter or inbox me!
I hope you liked this, McKenzie, it wasn't the best as I was out last night and I'm just waiting to go to school at the minute, but if you want I can do a better one soon?
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY CON! I can't believe my baby's 19 now!
Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying this book, and if you are please vote and follow me on wattpad! Private message me for my other social media names!

I love you all <3

~ Chloe xoxo