Next update - please read!

Hey :)
So I'm overly sorry I haven't done a massive update in ages! I've had two cross country races for my GCSEs in the past two weeks and so I've been practicing/training for those, and as I came in the first 6 I am doing county in October.
So, along with this I'm also finally meeting my internet bestfriend in October, which I'm overly happy about! We may be meeting twice in the same week, as just as she asked about coming up here my dad booked us all a hotel down where she lives, so we think we're meeting twice
I've been thinkin about this book a lot and I've decided that, as all this is happening and I also have my GCSEs and mocks to revise for, and I have YouTube and music to concentrate on too, this is how I'm going to update;
Instead of updatin one chapter once every few days, I'm going to do a massive upload about 5-10 times a month, and I will be publishing about 10-20 parts at a time, possibly more.
This should only last up until my GCSEs have finished, but I'm always signed in on Wattpad, so feel free to still message me or request preferences or imagines whenever you like!
I just want you all to know that I'm NOT stopping with this book! I love writing and I love speaking to you all, but unfortunately I've had to make an upload schedule because of my GCSEs, mocks, music, YouTube, etc.
(If you didn't know, I want to be a musician when I'm older so I practice as much as I can and will be uploading covers soon as I don't want to do anything else with my life!)
Thankyou for all the support so far, I'm going to try and make the first big upload tonight!
I love you all!
~ Chloe x