#32 - You fall asleep on him - Nate

Your POV:
Today was you and your boyfriend Nate's two year Anniversary. You'd been out all day, had a meal on the evening and then gone to watch a firework show together on the night.
"Did you enjoy today, baby girl?" Nate asked as you both clamboured into his car after the firework show had ended.
"Yes, thankyou for taking me, Nate," you replied, leaning over to your boyfriend amd gently kissing his cheek. You out your seatbelt on and leaned your head up against the window. It was one in the morning, and to say you were tired was an understatement. You stared sleepily out of the window into the darkness of the night, and you felt your eyes beginning to close slowly. You begged yourself not to fall asleep as you wanted to stay awake and talk to Nate, however you heard him out the radio on, and it wasn't long until tiredness took over and you fell into a deep sleep.

Nate's POV:
It was about one in the morning when we eventually began to drive home from our Anniversary date. In the corner of my eye, I could see Y/N slowly falling asleep, but every time her head began to fall forwards she would jolt awake. I chuckled as Y/N attempted to stay awake. I decided to put the radio on, and after about five minutes, I looked over and my princess was fast asleep.
It was quite cold to be honest, even in the car, so I decided to pull over so that I could make Y/N a bit comfier. I still hadn't taken half of my things from tour out of the car, so I looked inside one of my suitcases from tour amd found a blanket and one of my hoodies. I gently lifted Y/N's head and placed my hoodie against the window as a make-do pillow, then laid the blanket out over her to keep her warm.
It was about half an hour later when we eventually arrived home. I carried Y/N bridal sthle up into our shared room and gently placed her down onto the bed, took my shirt off and lay down beside her, then pulled the covers up over us both.
"Goodnight, princess," I whispered as she snuggled into my side. I gently kissed her forehead, wondering how I got so lucky.