Levi imagine for Brittany

"That's an E Minor chord, Brittany," Your boyfriend Levi laughed as you rearranged your fingers to try and play a G chord on his guitar. Learning to play the guitar was something you'd always wanted to do, and today Levi was giving you your first 'lesson'.

"Here, let me help." Levi gently lifted your fingers on to the correct frets and strings, then took hold of your other hand and softly placed a kiss on there before helping you strum your first chord. "See? You're getting there," he smiled, looking straight into your eyes.

"You wish," You joked, gently tapping his nose.

"Sh, Brit," Levi laughed, kissing your lips. "I love you, Princess."

"I love you too," You smiled at him, however then saw his expression drop. "What's wrong?"

"Well, it's just that, I've been thinking, and... I'm not sure I want you as my girlfriend anymore." You felt your heart shatter into one million pieces as your eyes immediately began to fill with tears.

"What do you mean?" You whispered. There was so much you needed to know, but nothing else came out from your lips.

Silence.

"Don't do this, Levi!" You suddenly cried, the tears now running down your face.

"Shh, baby girl. It's okay." You saw him slowly pull something out from behind him. "I don't want you as my girlfriend anymore. I don't want to hold it back anymore, Brittany. You're perfect for me, and if ever you left me my whole world would leave with you. I can't imagine sitting here without you right now. I know I'll be away on tour a lot, and so I understand that yes, this will be difficult at times, but we can make it work, just the two of us." Your boyfriend held the object that he'd been hiding out into his hands. It was a tiny box. "Brittany..." He took a deep breath, then removed the lid to reveal a beautiful silver ring. "Will you marry me?"

A/N

Hey♥ I really hope you guys are enjoying this book! If you are, be sure to vote, add to your library/reading lists and follow me on Wattpad, Instagram (@wtfjonnor) and Twitter (@chloe_mcball), and notify me that you've come from this book and I'll be sure to follow back :) ♥

I just want to say a huge thankyou. This book has just reached 14,000 reads which is incredible. I've been writing ever since I can remember, so to have achieved this is amazing. Thankyou so much for all the support I'm getting, it honestly means so much to me! I love you all so much <3

If you've sent me a request, keep checking back as I'm getting them all done this week :)

Thankyou all so much for the support, I love you all <3 ♥

~Chloe