#46 - He arrives home from tour (Nate&Drew)

A/N:
All of these are from the boys' POV (:
~ Chloe x

Nate:
I hurried out into the car park of the hotel me and my bandmates Drew, Levi and Austin had been staying in, searching for my girlfriend Y/N's shiny blue car. I could feel a large smile spreading across my face at the thought of seeing her beautiful face again and hearing her adorable laugh for the first time in eight months. My eyes scanned the cars until I finally spotted it. I picked up my suitcases and ran as fast as I could to her car. As I came nearer, I saw the driver's door fling open and my gorgeous girlfriend run out to greet me. I threw my suitcases down onto the floor and picked up Y/N as she jumped into my arms, and immediately began spinning her around. When I placed her down, our lips immediately connected together, causing another smile to appear onto my lips.
"I've missed you so much, baby girl," I smiled, looking directly into her beautiful eyes as we pulled away.
"I've missed you too, Nate!" She smiled, pullig me into another hug. Wow, I'd missed her.

Drew:
"Just one more week, princess, that's all," I whispered down the phone to my girlfriend, Y/N. She gave one final sniffle, then gave in.
"Okay, one more week. Goodnight, Drew. I love you,"
"I love you too, baby girl. Night night, sweet dreams." I said before blowing a kiss down the phone to her and then ending the call. I smiled to myself as I hopped into my car and drove out of the airport car park.
Y/N thought I was coming home next week, when actually, I was on my way home then. I wanted to surprise her; apparently she'd been missing me a lot.
It was 2am when I eventually reached our shared house, and all the lights were off, telling my that she was asleep.
I unlocked the door and placed my suitcases down quietly, then made my way upstairs into mine and Y/N's shared bedroom, where I found my princess, sound asleep. I tiptoed up to her then lay down beside her as she began to wake up. She rolled over and suddenly her expression changed.
"D-Drew!" She stammered, then threw her arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I kissed my girlfriend's cheek as she cried happy tears into my shoulder.
"I missed you so much," She whispered.
"I missed you too, baby girl. But I'm here now. I love you so much."

A/N:
Sorry that Drew's was so much longer than Nate's! Also, I've gotta publish Levi and Austin's preferences for this, but if any of you have any ideas or requests you want, then feel free to leave a comment! (:
~ Chloe x