Nate imagine for Chloe

You woke up to your phone ringing. You outstretched an arm effortlessly, and slowly answered the call.
"Chloe!" You suddenly perked up when you heard your beloved boyfriend's voice on the other end of the phone.
"Nate?"
"Look outside look outside look outside!" You giggled as you padded over to your window, and gasped in shock as your window presented you with a beautiful white landscape.
"Snow!" You cried happily.
"Yeah! We'll be off school! Come to mine! Pleaseeeeee!" You laughed at your overexcited boyfriend.
"Fine, give me ten minutes then," you smiled, ending the call. You quickly got washed, dressed and did your makeup, then left. You knew Nate would've made breakfast for you, so didn't worry about that.
Soon enough, you arrived at Nate's. He flung the door open and greeted you with a warm hug.
"I made you breakfast," Nate smiled proudly. You stepped inside his warm, cosy house and was greeted by his lovely parents, then sat down to eat toast with your boyfriend. Straight after, you both dashed outside into Nate's back garden, and instantly began pelting each other with snowballs.
Nate was the first one to throw one, and it hit you hard on the back. He laughed adorably, and you quickly gathered up some snow and shaped it into a snowball, then threw it at your boyfriend. You both giggled when it landed on the ground just infront of him.
"You're in for it now," he teased, gathering up bundles of snow and continuously throwing it at you. You laughed whilst turning your back, realizing how lucky you were to have such a sweet boyfriend. You then felt strong arms wrap protectively around your waist, and sweet lips kiss your cheeks.
"I love you, Chloe," he whispered into your hair.
"I love you too, Nate."