#47 - He arrives home from tour (Levi&Austin)

(Both of these are in the boys' POV)

Levi -
"Levi!"
"Y/N!"
I ran towards my beautiful girlfriend Y/N as she stood waiting for me. Usually it was the other way round as she would jump into my arms as I picked her up off the ground and spun her around, but she was actually eight months pregnant with our first child, so she was being extremely careful.
When I reached her, I immediately slammed my lips against hers, smiling into the kiss. She placed her arms around my neck as she smiled back.
"I've missed you so much, Levi," She said as we pulled out of the kiss.
"I've missed you too, princess. And I've missed you lots aswell!" I smiled as I leaned down to kiss Y/N's baby bump. We didn't know if it was male or female as we wanted to keep it a surprise.
"My beautiful family," I whispered as I stood back up and gently pulled my gorgeous girlfriend into a hug, kissing her forehead as I did so.

Austin -
"Only two kore weeks princess, that's all."
I smiled as I remembered the words I'd said to my beautiful girlfriend Y/N on the phone last night. I'd just found out that we were coming home early; our flight was in two hours and I wasn't going to tell her as I wanted to make it a surprise.

- Skip journey home -

I unlocked the front door and stepped into mine and Y/N's home. I smiled as the smell of pizza wafted through the air. I placed my suitcases down and opened the kitchen door to find my beautiful girlfriend Y/N trying to cook pizza. Y/N jumped in shock as she heard the door open and spun around, then a smile took over her face.
"Hey, beautiful,"
"Austin!" She squealed, jumping up into my arms as I picked her up and spun her around.
"I've missed you so much, baby girl," I smiled into her hair.
"I missed you too, so so much!" I placed her down and stared into her besutiful eyes, smiling.
"I'm so glad I have you, princess." She blushed and stared down at her feet.
"I'm glad I have you too. I'm glad you're home." I responded by gently kissing her lips, thinking about how lucky I was to have her.