Drew imagine for Veronica

You drummed your fingers impatiently on the kitchen top as your boyfriend Drew continued to arrange next weekend with his band mates Austin, Nate and Levi. Today was your one year anniversary, and Drew had promised he'd make it special for you - and so far, he was failing.
"How about Saturday - 10 till 4? Oh, right. Okay. Ummm... What about tonight? I'm not really doing anything - well, I promised Veronica we'd watch a film and order some pizza, but that can wait till tomorrow. Yeah, that sounds good! See you in half hour then!" Drew put his phone down on to the top, then turned to face you. You stared at him, making him feel uncomfortable.
"What?" He questioned.
"Drew! This is our one year anniversary. It's meant to be special!"
"Sorry, babe, but me and the boys haven't rehearsed properly in ages! You know how much this means to me. I promise we'll go out or something tomorrow night!"
"Forget it, Drew. This was meant to be a special night, just me and you, not me, you, Austin, Levi and Nate! Forget it. Just forget that today was anything special at all." You exited the room, furiously wiping the tears from your eyes. You ran upstairs and lay on the bed you shared with Drew and cried into your pillow, not knowing what to do.

You didn't remember falling asleep, though you must have, because you were awoken by Drew calling your name.
"What do you want, Dirksen?" You snapped angrily.
"I'm sorry, Veronica. I love you so much and I know I was stupid for making false promises. And for lying."
"Lying? What do you mean, lying?"
"I lied about tonight, what we were going to do." You sat up and stared at your boyfriend, confused. "Come with me," Drew smiled, taking your hand and leading you downstairs.

You entered the living room to find Levi, Nate and Austin with their instruments, and they smiled as you stared at them in confusion. To your right, there was a cute little table for two, with two tiny plates with tubs covering them. You smiled as you peered around the room at what your boyfriend had done. He let go of your hand and stepped over to a microphone and picked up his guitar, then signalled the other boys to begin playing. He began to sing Marry You by Bruno Mars, and you felt your eyes brimming with tears. At the end, Drew gently placed his guitar down on the floor, though the other boys continued playing. Drew led you over to the small little table and lifted the tub up off your plate, revealing a cute little cupcake with a shiny silver ring placed on top.
"I'm sorry it looked bad at the start of the day, baby, but here you go. I know we've only been together a year, but it's been the best year if my life, and I wouldn't change any of it. So, hey baby, I think I wanna marry you!" You grinned up at your boyfriend, tears forming once again in your eyes as you accepted and Drew slipped the beautiful ring gently on to your finger.