Drew imagine for Gwen

Lunchtime. Great.
You were sat up against your locker reading one of your favourite Harry Potter books with your earphones in. Your best friend was off school ill today so you just stayed there for the whole hour, wishing that next lesson would hurry up.
When the bell eventually rang, you stood up and grabbed your bag and folders, placing the book under your arm, then attempted to carry them all to your next class. You could hear Drew Dirksen, your all time crush, chatting away to his mates behind you, and you suddenly felt your cheeks burn up. You tried to hurry to get away from them, and as you did so, you lost your grip on all your work and it fell all over the floor.
You heard Drew's friends all burst out laughing, and your cheeks automatically grew more red.
"Guys, don't laugh at her!" Drew said, walking away from his friends and immediately starting to help you gather up your folders.
"Thankyou, and sorry," you gabbled quickly, trying to collect up all your work.
"Hey, it's fine, honestly!" Drew chuckled, then stopped. You noticed his eyes fall on the book, and you felt yourself blush again. You watched as he reached for the book, then picked it up.
"I didn't know you liked Hary Potter, Gwen," Drew smiled, flipping through the pages.
"Yeah, I do," you smiled back shyly.
"So do I," Drew confessed, looking up into your eyes. "How about you come back to mine after school today and we watch the films together?" Drew offered. You smiled as your eyes met his.
"I'd love that."