#10 - Your first kiss - Drew

Drew had always been overprotective of you, even before you were together. You and him were always looking out for each other, and that's what you liked best about your extraordinary relationship.

You and Drew were going to see All Time Low in concert together. You'd put on your All Time Low T-shirt and some ripped jeans, and had spent at least an hour on your hair and makeup. Finally, Drew was outside your front door and ready to go to the concert.

Since you were both massive ATL fans, you were blasting their songs all the way to the arena where they were performing. You'd never been to a convert before, so you were super excited to be sharing this experience with your loving boyfriend.

You both stepped into the arena, but, much to your surprise, people were staring at you instead of your boyfriend. A group of teenage boys were staring at you, laughing at you and Drew being together. You carried on walking, pretending that you hadn't heard the boys laughing. - though Drew had.
"Did you hear those boys laughing then?" Drew muttered quietly to you.
"Yeah, I'm just gonna ignore them babe." You smiled at him.
"Yeah, okay," He agreed, glancing back to look at them. "Come here, princess." You stepped over to your boyfriend, and he held you tightly in his arms. He then looked down at you and tilted your head up with his finger, smiling at you. He then leaned in and kissed you gently on your lips, smiling as he did so. Your first ever kiss, with the boy you loved the most.
"I love you so much, Y/N. You're my one and only, and I don't ever want that to change. You're my world, my princess, my life. I've been waiting for the perfect moment to give you that kiss. Those boys will never have a relationship like ours; they needed to see how happy you make me and that I don't care about their opinions on us, so I showed them. I love you, and I don't care what anyone else thinks." He then took your hand and walked off, leaving the jealous boys to stare at you and Drew's perfect relationship.