Levi and Nate imagine for McKenzie

"Just wait here for a bit, McKenzie. I won't be long. The Tide are just through there too, so feel free to go speak to them for a bit if you want to. I just need to finish recording with the boys. Don't wander off, okay? Love you," Your brother Brad Simpson said, walking off into the recording studio. You made your way through to the small room where Brad had said The Tide were, and was then greeted by Levi and Nate.
"Hey, you must be McKenzie, right?" Levi said, smiling at you as you entered the room.
"Yeah, I'm Brad's sister. You're Levi and Nate, aren't you?"
"Yep, that's us," Nate smiled. "Austin and Drew have just gone to go and get some food, they should be here shortly."
"Okay," You smiled, sitting down shyly beside Levi.
"Isn't she the one you had a crush on, Levi?" Nate smirked as Levi turned bright red.
"Um - y-yeah. But so did you!"
You turned to face Nate, and saw that he'd now turned red, too. You'd heard runours from Brad that the boys had had a small crush on you for a while now, though you'd always thought that he was just saying it to wind you up - obviously not.
"Well, you are pretty, McKenzie," Nate admitted shyly.
"Told you!" Levi laughed as Nate glared at hhim
"Oh shut up, Levi. You've made everything awkward now."
"It's not awkward at all, Nate. It's kind of cute, actually." Nate looked up at you and smiled shyly.
"Really?"
"Yep." He smiled again, and you gave him a small hug to make him feel better. Levi watched enviously, glaring at Nate, when Brad walked in.
"Told you I wouldn't be long-" Brad suddenly got cut off when he saw you hugging Nate.
"Hey, no boyfriends yet, thankyou," Brad laughed gently. You chuckled, then gave Levi a gentle hug too, so that he didn't feel left out. After that, you went to the recording studio every week was Brad, and it was no surprise that Nate and Levi were never sick.