#55 - You have a nightmare (his POV)

Nate:
I woke up instantly as I felt my girlfriend Y/N kick my leg rather viciously. I shut my eyes again straight away and rolled over, trying to fall back asleep when I heard her wimper softly.
Turning back over to face her, I realised that her eyes were still tightly shut and that she was actually still asleep.
"Baby girl, wake up," I whispered as she began to panic.
"Get away from me!" She cried in panic, hitting the air around her.
"Princess, wake up," I said softly so I didn't alarm her, gently shaking her arm. "It's just a dream baby, wake up."
Y/N suddenly sat straight upright, her breathing fast and her eyes wide.
"Y/N?" I said as she let a few tears slip down her face. I cuddled her into me as she explained her nightmare as she lay with her head on my chest as I cuddled her and played with her hair.
"It's okay now princess, I'm here. I'll always be here," I whispered as she snugfled into my side and eventually fell back to sleep.

Drew:
"Let me go!" My girlfriend of four years Y/N cried, waking me up immediately. I stopped cuddling her and moved a little away, assuming she was awake.
"Baby...?" I asked, confused.
"Just let me go!" She continued to shout. It was then that I realised she was having a nightmare, which to be honest, sounded pretty bad.
"Princess wake up," I whispered, shaking her arm gently. She woke up instantly, then looked at me as a single tear rolled down her face.
"They wouldn't let me go, Drew," she whispered.
"Who wouldn't, Y/N?"
"I don't really know, just people. They got you, so I tried to rescue you and then they got me." She let another tear escape as I pulled her into a hug.
"I won't ever let anyone trap or hurt you, princess. I love you," I whispered before my beautiful girlfriend fell back to sleep.

Levi:
"Y/N!" I shouted for the tenth time as my girlfriend Y/N continued screaming in her nightmare. She always has really bad dreams, but they're just becoming worse and worse for her.
It took four more attempts before she eventually woke up. She instantly began to cry and I pulled her close, wrapping my arms protectively around her.
"I can't deal with this anymore, Levi," she sobbed as I rubbed her back soothingly.
"I know, beautiful. We'll get it sorted, okay? I promise." I gently lay Y/N on my chest as she snuggled into my side. I began braiding her hair, then sang softly to her until her breathing evened out and she was fast asleep.

Austin:
"Y/N, I'm here!" I repeated again to my sleeping girlfriend Y/N who was having a nightmare. The only problem is that she's such a heavy sleeper, so it's difficult to wake her up.
She suddenly sat upright, then turned to me.
"Austin!" She cried, hugging me tightly. I kissed her cheek as she explained the dream, a tear escaping omce every so often.
"It's all okay now, princess. I'm here," I reminded her, kissing her forehead. I then drew small shapes on her hand with my finger and sang quietly to her until she finally fell asleep.

A/N:
Sorry these were kinda shitty, I can't concentrate today oml :')
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DROOOOOOOO!!!! ILYSM <3
~ Chloe x