#62 - Winter cuddles

Nate:
On cold days, you and Nate loved nothing more than to snuggle up together on the sofa. You'd be wearing his favourite hoodie, whilst Nate lay behind you, his arms wrapped loosely around your waist and his head cuddled into the back of your neck. You'd place your hands gently on top of his as he placed small kisses on your neck.

Drew:
Since you hated the cold weather, Drew would always cuddle you into his side and wrap one arm around you. With his other arm, he would hold your hand and draw small circles on the back of your hand whilst he kissed your forehead and told you how much he loved you.

Levi:
Levi was always a fan of cuddling, no matter what weather it was. However, on colder days, he would bring down piles of blankets for the two of you to cuddle up in together. He would place both arms around you as you lay with your head on his chest, smiling to the sound of his heartbeat.

Austin:
You and Austin loved cuddling together, no matter what. Whenever it wasn't so warm, he would give you his favourite hoodie to cuddle up in as he held you close to him. You'd sit on the sofa together, you lying across him as both of you had your arms tightly wrapped around each other, never wanting to let go.

A/N:
I'm so so so so sorry I haven't been online for a while! A lot's been going on, so this will be a HUGE update! I also have no internet whilst writing this which is sad, but yeah, I'm posting them as soon as the WiFi's back on, so yeah...
Anyway! If anyone's going to the Birmingham fanfest, let me know! Me and my friends will be there, it'll be so good!
It'd also mean such a lot to me if you could subscribe to me and my internet bestfriend's YouTube channel! I really wanna film some more videos but I need some topic ideas (eg - diys, covers, tags, etc) so please comment what types of videos you'd like to see, and they'll be up!
~ Chloe x

The Tide imagines and preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें