#30 - Where he kisses you

This was requested by Oreobronnor - thankyou!

Nate -
Your neck. Nate always likes to surprise you with cuddles from behind, and will usually bury his head into your neck or lay his head gently on your shoulder as he leaves small but sweet kisses on your neck, causing you to smile and question yourself about how you got so lucky.

Drew -
Your hand. Whenever you were upset, Drew would take you somewhere where you two could just talk and cheer each other up, and whenever you felt down Drew would take your hand and listen to you whilst looking deep into your eyes as you listed all your worries and insecurities. He would then kiss your hand for each thing you listed, whether it was one kiss for one worry or twenty kisses for twenty worries. He'd then tell you how amazing you are and just how much he loved you.

Levi -
Your forehead and lips. As Levi was a little taller than you, whenever you needed someone to be there for you, you would both cuddle together as Levi left small kisses on your forehead, reminding you of just how much he loved you and how much you meant to him. He'd gently stroke your hair to calm you down, then look down into your eyes and slowly connect his lips to yours. When you both pulled away, he'd gently pull you into a hug and think about just how lucky he was to have you.

Austin -
Your cheek. Before Austin leaves for tour, you always have a day of movies and cuddles together. You will be cuddled up to Austin as he leaves gentle kisses as a reminder of just how much he will miss you, and he will play with yiur hair as you cuddle up to your beloved boyfriend.