Levi imagine for Tori

"You're soooo slow, Tori. Are converse really that difficult to put on?" My best friend Levi Jones teased. We were having a summer day out, just us, down in the little skate park near us. I'd always wanted to learn how to skate, but I didn't even own a skateboard. Levi had suggested it last Thursday, and so we planned a fun day out.
I had butterflies, so badly. So stereotypical, I know - but I'd always had a slight crush on the brown-haired boy. However, this wasn't a fairytale, it was real life, where no love stories become a reality.
I locked the door behind me and walked at a fast pace beside Levi, who was slowly skating. The skatepark was only a five minute walk from my house, but it felt like a lot less time than that.
Upon arriving, Levi hopped off of his skateboard and pushed it towards me.
"There you go, Tori." He grinned.
"Levi! I have no idea what I'm doing. Help me?" He jokingly rolled his eyes beside letting me take hold of his hand as I tried to balance on the skateboard without it moving away from me. My heart raced a little at his touch and his innocent smile, not wanting to let him go.
"Can you help me move, Levi?" I asked. Levi obeyed for about half an hour. He let go of me, and I was doing great - until I got a little too far ahead of myself. I felt the skateboard slide underneath me and I gasped as I stumbled to the ground. Talk about causing a scene. Loads of teenagers gathered round to watch, but all I heard was Levi.
"She'll be fine; stop crowding her!" The group did as Levi said and left, but Levi himself came and sat beside me. "Oh, Tori. I'm so sorry." He gently brushed over my grazed knee and cut hands, and sighed apologetically. He once again took my hand, this time kissing it gently. My heart fluttered as I caught Levi's beautiful eyes, his normal small smile now outstretched. "How does a date to the cinema sound? You know, to make up for today?" I felt myself grin as I happily took up the offer.
"That would be great, Levi."