#12 - Your first kiss - Austin

You were round your best friend Austin's house, celebrating his Birthday. Your families had always been close, therefore so had you and Austin. He'd become such a big part of your life that you just couldn't imagine doing anything without him by your side. Tonight, there was food, music and a lot of people, however you and Austin soon got a bit fed up and so went into the music room upstairs to practice. You both played guitar, and since you had a YouTube channel, he often helped you out with covers.

You both made your way into the room, and you picked up an acoustic guitar whilst Austin picked up an electric one. You both began to play random chords, neither of you really sure what you were playing, but it a tually sounded okay.
"That was good," you smiled once you'd both finished.
"Yeah, I guess," Austin chuckled quietly. "I love you, Y/N." Realizing what he'd just admitted, Austin slapped his hand across his mouth and turned bright red.
"I'm sorry?" You questioned. If you were honest, you'd always had a slight crush on Austin. It was the way he treated you, like an actual princess.
"I... Love you." He repeated awkwardly. You slid over to him and placed the guitar gently down next to you, then placed your arm around him as he buried his head into you.
"I've messed everything up now, haven't I?" He sighed.
"No, Austin, of course not!"
"But you must feel so awkward. We've been friends for so long." Austin turned to look into your eyes, and as he did you, you leaned in and kissed him. You could feel him smiling, knowing that you loved him too, and when you pulled away, you confessed to him that you loved him, too.

The Tide imagines and preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें