Drew imagine for Alisha

"Happy Birthday, Alisha!" Your best friend smiled, running up to you and hugging you.
"Thankyou so much," you replied, hugging her back.
"I can't wait for tonight! I've got your presents all ready at home! Also, you know Nate's coming too? Well, is it okay if his best friend Drew comes? Because I wanna spend your Birthday celebration with you aswell as Nate, so I thought that way Nate won't feel left out if Drew comes along!"
"Yeah, that's fine," you smiled. "My house is all ready for the party. My boyfriend Elliott is also coming, I'm super excited!"

The school day went by super quickly, and before you knew it, you were back home ready for your Birthday celebration. You dashed downstairs as soon as you heard someone knock on your door. Sure enough, it was your boyfriend of six months, Elliott. He greeted you with a hug, then handed you your presents. You excitedly ripped open the wrapping paper to reveal a gorgeous necklace and two bracelets.
"They're beautiful, Elliott! Thankyou!" You smiled gratefully, giving him a quick kiss.

It wasn't long before all the other guests were here. Unfortunately, you'd been told to invite your worst enemy Melisa along to the party, even though you seriously disliked her. It was because your parents and her parents were really close friends. She glared at you as you hugged Elliott, as if she was jealous. Well, good! Elliott was your boyfriend, not hers.

It was then that you heard the doorbell ring for the final time, and knew it must be your best friend, her boyfriend Nate and his best friend Drew. You hurried to the front door and unlocked it, greeting your best friend with a hug. She handed you two presents wrapped in sparkly wrapping paper, and when you unwrapped it, you found a pair of beautoful shiny earrings and an amazing new phone case. You greeted Nate and Drew, but couldn't help thinking that Drew was slightly cute. He smiled at you, and you quickly spoke to him as you made your way out into your garden, where everyone else was. You and Drew began talking about music, and you found out that he played the guitar, which you thought was super cute.
"Right, well I'll speak to you in a while. I just need to find my boyfriend." You smiled, walking off to try and find Elliott.
You looked everywhere, but you couldn't find him. You were just about to give up when you heard someone speaking just behind your shed. You quietly peered around the corner to find Melisa kissing Elliott, and immediately your heart smashed into one million tiny pieces. Elliott turned to find you staring at him, heartbroken, and let go of Melisa and approached you apologetically.
"Alisha, I'm so sorry. It's not what it looks like, I-"
"Then what the hell was it, Elliott?! How could you? I thought you loved me!" You screamed, tears running down your face.
"Look, Alisha, I'm sorry..."
"No. Just leave me alone." You turned around and ran off into the house, your best friend shouting your name after you.

You couldn't believe what you'd just seen. You'd been in your room for about ten minutes, and it still hasn't fully sunk in yet. You were hurting more and more by the minute. Why would he hurt you like this? Why would he even speak to Melisa? He knows you don't get along!

You heard two knocks at your door.
"Hey, are you okay?" You barely recognized the voice, but you stood up and opened the door anyway. You saw Drew standing awkwardly outside your door, his eyes apologetic. "I heard about what happened. You deserve better, you know." You sniffed in response.
"Thanks. How do you know?"
"Your best friend told me. She made that Elliott kid and Melisa leave. They're gone now, so how about you come outside again? To cheer you up, yeah?" You gave Drew a small smile.
"Yeah, sure. Thanks," You said, giving him a quick hug, and then blushing shyly.

As soon as you stepped outside, your best friend ran up to you and gave you a huge hug.
"I'm so sorry that happened, Alisha. You can do so much better than him, I promise!"
"Oh yeah? Like who, exactly?"
"Well, I know a certain someone who may have a tiny little crush on you..." Your best friend nodded towards Drew, who was currently speaking to Nate about how disrespectful Elliott had been towards you.
"Drew?" You questioned, your heart fluttering.
"Yep, him." She smiled. "C'mon, he's cute. We could even double-date - they are best friends too, y'know." You smiled widely at her. Drew was so kindhearted, and he was cute; what more could a girl ask for?
"Well, let me get to be closer friends with him first. I can't just rush into it," you laughed. It was no surprise that you and Drew soon became such close friends, and not too soon after, he asked you out through a song he'd written especially for you.