#31 - You fall asleep on him - Drew

Your POV:
You had been on tour with your boyfriend Drew and his band The Tide for about two months now, and you had all just arrived in Australia for their next show. You were all sitting backstage together, listening to music individually through your earphones as the boys waited to go onstage, and jetlag was suddenly beginning to catch up with you. You rested your head onto Drew's shoulder and he began to gently play with your hair. You could feel your eyes beginning to close as the soft music played in your ear and your boyfriend's hands ran through your hair gently. You could smell his scent as you felt yourself slowly drift off to sleep next to your loving boyfriend.

Drew's POV:
"Drew," Austin called my name quietly, causing me to take one earphone out and look over at him. He nodded in the direction of my girlfriend Y/N, causing me to look over to her.
She was fast asleep with her head lying on my shoulder and her beautiful eyes tightly shut, her mouth slightly open. Her soft hair was across her face, and her eyelashes fluttered innocently as she dreamt. I smiled down at my beautiful girlfriend and gently moved her hair out of her face, then grabbed one of my hoodies from my bag and gently laid it over her. She cuddled up to me and I took one of her earphones out and whispered to her just how much I love her, and how lucky I am to have her as my beautiful girlfriend.

A/N:
Hey! :)
I thought this was quite cute, and I'm thinking of making one of these preferences for each of the boys, what do you think? Would you like that?
Please comment your opinions! :)
~ Chloe xoxo