Nate imagine for McKenzie | 2

Today was you and your boyfriend Nate's one year anniversary. All week, Nate had been teasing you about the amazing surprise he'd got planned, but was refusing to give you any clues.
You woke up with a huge grin spread across your face. Today you'd discover the secret that had been making you so distracted from absolutely everything. You looked beside you and found Nate still fast asleep beneath the covers, only his soft, blonde hair visable. You crept quietly out of the bed, then flung the covers off and tickled Nate crazily.
"Stop!" He laughed, attempting to tickle you back.
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" You cried, grinning at your adorable boyfriend. He then pulled you into his arms and cuddled you for about five minutes, giving both of you the opportunity to wake up properly. You both agreed to get washed, dressed and eat breakfast, then went into the living room. It was your daily routine, and you normally sat and watched whatever was on the TV for about half an hour afterwards.
"We're going out today," Nate smiled at you.
"Where?"
"You'll see," he said, gently placing a kiss onto your forehead.
You both went and got your shoes on, then you went upstairs to spray on some new perfume you'd bought yourself as a treat yesterday, whilst Nate sprayed on some aftershave.

--------------------------------

You got to a shopping Centre after a little while of traveling. You both went round the shops, staring into the windows at all the stuff you couldn't afford, however Nate did seem to buy you everything you were looking at, which you found adorable. Nate had informed you that you still had one last place to go after the shopping spree, so you both got into the car once you'd both explored all the different shops.

You eventually arrived at your main destination at 10pm; you'd got a little bit lost on the way there. It was a posh restraunt, and as Nate lead you inside, all of the waiters and waitresses seemed to know exactly who you were. You both ordered pizza and chips as you couldn't be bothered for a proper meal, and sat and talked about how you'd found the past year.
"Well, McKenzie, for me, this past year's been insane. I mean, me and you, my music career, preparing to go on tour with the boys and taking you with us... I really can't wait to see what the next year's gonna bring." You could feel yourself blushing, and Nate chuckled. "I love you, McKenzie." Then it happened. Your boyfriend got down onto one knee, and presented you with a tiny black box, which held a shiny ring.
"Will you marry me?"