#26 - He looks after your kid(s) - Nate

Nate's POV:

Y/N had been called unexpectedly into work today as one of her members of staff had gone sick, so she had left me in charge of looking after mine and her daughter Emily.

"So, what do you want to do today princess?" I asked Emily as I placed her breakfast down infront of her.
"Park!" She replied excitedly, smiling up at me.
I chuckled as Emily tucked into her breakfast.
"Okay then baby girl, you eat that all up and daddy will take you to the park, yeah?" Emily grinned up at me, her blue eyes sparkling with excitement.

It didn't take Emily too long to finish her breakfast, so once she had I helped her to get her shoes on as I did the same, then unlocked the door and made our way down to the park. Emily grabbed hold of my hand and began to tell me about a drawing she was working on at her Nursery. She's already a clever girl, she takes after Y/N I guess. Emily will be moving up into primary school in September, and she's so excited.
Soon enough, we arrived at the park, and my excitable daughter ran over to the slide and immediately began to climb up the steps and slide back down. I waited for her at the bottom, and picked her up when she reached there. I kissed her forehead as I thought about how lucky I was to have Emily as my perfect daughter, and Y/N as my beautiful wife.