Levi imagine for Alice | 2

"Please don't do this, please don't leave me!" You sobbed down the phone to your now ex-boyfriend Jake.
"I don't want to hurt you anymore, Alice. I just don't like you anymore. I like Phoebe. I'm sorry." And with that, he hung up. You were left crying on your bedroom floor, your face red and tears falling endlessly from your eyes. You felt as if your heart had been torn apart. Earlier this mornig, you had heard a rumour that Jake had been caught kissing your best friend Phoebe, though up until now you hadn't believed it. You'd just rang Jake up to ask him if he knew anything about the rumours, and he'd openly admitted that he loved her.
You felt alone. You thought about the people you could speak to. Well, Jake and Phoebe were out of the question.
Still crying, you scrolled down your contacts list, where you came across one of your closest friends Levi's number. You pressed on his number and he picked up almost immediately.
"Hey, Alice!"
"Hi Levi..."
"Are you okay?" Your friend questioned. You could hear the concern in his voice, immediately making you feel guilty for ringing him up.
"Um... yeah. Well, no. I don't know!" You began crying again.
"I'll be round in five minutes, I promise," Levi said, and then hung up before you had time to respond.
It was more like two minutes before Levi arrived. You opened the door and Levi greeted you with a hug.
"So, what's happened?" You closed the door then told him everything. Levi listened with respect, and gave you a comforting hug at the end.
"I'm so sorry, Alice," he muttered apologetically.
"Me too," you sighed, looking down at your lap. Levi turned to face you and gently lifted your chin up.
"Hey." You stared deep into his angelic blue eyes. "Keep smiling for me." You nodded and faked a smile. "Can I tell you something?"
"You know you can, Levi."
"There's this girl I like. She's so beautiful, but unfortunately she doesn't see it. She's one of the kindest, sweetest people I know, and I think I'm falling for her, but I don't know if she feels the same. I want to kiss her to see if everything's right, but I'm worried that she might think I'm weird. What should I do?" You sighed. Although you still had feelings for Jake, you'd always secretly had feelings for Levi. You were in the same year at school although you both went to different schools, so you didn't see him everyday like you did with Jake.
"Well, honestly Levi, I think you should just go for the kiss. I mean, you're such a lovely, sweet, caring-" You were cut off by Levi's lips crashing against yours. You closed your eyes as you smiled into the kiss. This kiss wasn't the same as when you'd kissed Jake before. This kiss was different.
"I just kissed her, Alice," Levi smiled when you both pulled away.
"I think I wasted half a year on Jake. I think you're the one for me, Levi." Levi smiled as the words escaped your lips.
"I think you're the one for me too, Alice. Will you... will you be my girlfriend?" You smiled as you reconnected your lips onto Levi's, and he immediately knew that your answer was a yes.