#6 - He's ill

Nate - You woke up to hear loud complaints coming from your boyfriend Nate, who was lying awake next to you.
"Babe?" You whispered into the darkness. "Nate, it's like 1:30am, why are you still awake?"
"Everywhere hurts," he complained sleepily. Nate never got ill, so this was unusual for him. You reached out for his hand, and he automatically clutched onto it. You began to rub his stomach soothingly, trying to stop the pain.
"Would some paracetamol help?" You asked gently.
"Mmm, maybe." You reached over to your bedside table with your spare hand, and opened one of the little drawers, pulling out a small tablet and handing it to your beloved boyfriend.
"Thanks," he managed to croak, and quickly swallowed the tablet. You continued to rub his stomach slowly, and then began playing with his soft hair and softly hummed into his ear. Soon enough, you heard your boyfriend's slow, even breathing, and saw his chest gently rising up and down with every breath, and you knew that he was finally fast asleep.

Drew - You walked into the living room, carrying yet another blanket for your unwell boyfriend Drew.
"Thankyou," he croaked, attempting to smile up at you.
"You're welcome, baby. Feeling any better?"
"A bit." Drew admitted. Your boyfriend had the flu, and had been shivering all day. You sat down beside him and felt him nuzzle his head into your neck.
"I'm so lucky," you heard him mumble beneath his breath.
"Why?"
"Because I have such an incredible girlfriend," He smiled, causing a huge grin to spread across your face.

Levi - You woke up to find the bed you shared with your boyfriend Levi empty. You could faintly hear noises of someone throwing up, and automatically ran to the bathroom to accompany the ill person, which was Levi. He was bent over the toilet, throwing up the contents of last night's lasange, so you knelt down next to him and rubbed his back gently.
"Thanks," he smiled, wiping his mouth with a towel once he'd finished being sick.
"You're welcome. Why didn't you wake me?"
"I couldn't bring myself to. Plus, I really did t think I'd actually be sick." He rubbed his eyes sleepily. "I love you," he muttered quietly, leaning his head onto your shoulder.
"I love you too, Levi."

Austin - Your boyfriend Austin was ill with the flu, and had insisted that you didn't come to visit him so that you didn't catch anything. However, you continuously persuaded him, and eventually got your own way.
You knocked on Austin's door, to which his Mum answered and invited you inside. You made your way up the familiar staircase into Austin's room, and found him lying in his bed with millions of blankets and pillows, staring blankly at his TV screen.
"Austin?" Your boyfriend looked up when he heard your familiar voice and smiled at you. He switched the TV off and patted the bed, so you went and sat down next to him.
"Feeling any better?" You asked, but Austin shook his head. "My poor baby," you continued, stroking his hair gently.
"I've barely slept too, this is horrible," your boyfriend sulked miserably.
"I know, babe," you sighed, slowly drawing little circles on his hand. You both sat in silence for about five minutes, but neither of you minded - you were together. Soon enough, you heard gentle snores escape Austin's lips, and as you looked down at him, you saw his face was squished firmly against his pillow, his arm outstretched with his hand relaxed in your grasp, and his exhausted eyes glued shut. You felt a small smile spread across your face; finally, your boyfriend could rest.