Drew imagine for Kay

Prologue:

"I don't know. It's just... I think I love her, and I don't know what to do about it." The whole room fell silent as Drew confessed his love for you to his band mates Austin, Levi and Nate.
"Well, it'd definitely be cute," Nate smiled at his best friend.
"Yeah, I agree," Levi smiled, and Austin nodded.
"Okay. Well, I wanna know how she feels first." Drew smiled.
"How about we help? We'll give her little hints, yeah?"

----------------------------

You were queuing up in Asda, waiting to pay for some new nail varnish you'd found and instantly fell in love with. You heard a familiar voice.
"Hey," You turned around to see Austin behind you.
"Hey, Austin. You okay?"
"Kinda, you?"
"Yeah, I'm good. What's up?"
"Well, you know Drew? He likes someone... A lot."
You paused awkwardly. You'd secretly had a crush on Drew for a while now, and this news made you feel heartbroken.
"She's a lovely, clever girl and I know she wouldn't hurt him, but he's scared she doesn't feel the same."
"Drew's lovely, I'm sure she will say yes." You smiled, then turned to pay for your items.
"But what if she doesn't?"
"I bet she will, Austin. He needs to trust his heart. If he likes someone then he can't help it, and she'll need to accept that love isn't a choice; it chooses who you love for you, you don't get a say." Austin smiled at you.
"Okay. Maybe I should tell him." He paused. "Or maybe, maybe I should tell you?"
"Tell me?" You repeated, confused.
"Yeah. Um, I don't think he... It doesn't matter. See you," Austin smiled, then hurried off, leaving you wondering what the hell was going on.

Later on, you visited Costa before you made your way home, where you met Levi and Nate.
"Hey, Kay!" Levi smiled as the two boys sat down on your table.
"Hey," you smiled. "Do you know what's up with Austin and Drew?"
"Oh, yeah! Drew really really really fancies this girl, it's so cute. But he's scared to say, right, Levi?"
"Yeah," Levi agreed. "He's worried she might say no if he asks her on a date."
"I'm sure she wouldn't. Is she nice? I don't want him to get hurt."
"She's lovely," Nate smiled. "I always get worried when my mates like someone, just in case they get hurt. But I know that this girl wouldn't hurt anyone. I mean, Drew's your best friend, I know you wouldn't hurt him!" Levi gasped as Nate accidentally blurted out who the lucky girl was.
"So... It's me?" You smiled shyly.
"Yeah..." Levi confirmed. "Good one, Nate."

It was then that Drew strolled through the door with Austin, then stopped when he saw you. You stood up, smiling, and slowly went over to meet him.
"Hey," you smiled.
"Hey," he replied, looking directly into your eyes.
"I know all about the lucky girl,"
"Oh..." Drew trailed off awkwardly.
"And she'd love to go on a date with you." Drew suddenly looked up to face you.
"Really?" You gently kissed him on his nose.
"Seriously."