#68 - Hoodies and jackets - Nate

A/N:
By jackets I mean the ones people wear indoors, I don't know if I'm the only one that calls them that but yeah :')

You sighed as you snuggled further into your boyfriend Nate's jacket, taking in the scent that was slowly fading. He had been on tour with his band The Tide for four months now, and to say you missed him would be a huge understatement.

A million memories flew through your mind as a small smile spread across your face.

"Please can we get him, Nate? Please? How can you say no to him?" You grinned as you played with the small puppy beside you. Nate sighed and shook his head, though still smiling nonetheless. You saw him trail off to go and speak to the owner of the litter of puppies. It wasn't long until he rejoined you with a collar and a lead in his hands, ready to take the bundle of fur home.

You smiled at the memory as you peered down to see that same dog playing with his toy beside you as another memory flashed into your mind.

"I won't be long, princess. I'll be home soon. Just look after yourself, okay? I love you so much." A kiss on the lips and he was gone.

And the worst part was that he was still gone. The love of your life was still on tour, and you missed him. You missed him so, so much. You allowed a few tears to spill from your eyes as you replayed more memories, then cuddled back into Nate's jacket, wishing he was there by your side again.