Drew imagine for Tasha

I smiled as my boyfriend Drew left a small kiss on my forehead goodbye as he stood at my doorstep, about to go back to his. Drew was my brother Austin's bandmate, and ever since me and Drew got together, Austin hasn't been the same around us.
"You can leave now, Drew." Austin pointed out, glaring at him. I peered up at my older brother, who was holding the front door opened with an annoyed expression on his face.
"I'm just saying goodb-"
"I said you can leave now, Drew," Austin confirmed strictly.
"Seriously, dude, what is your problem with me all of a sudden? Just because I'm dating your sister you seriously have a problem with me now? You need to grow up,"
"You know what, Drew? I do have a problem with you dating my little sister. Now bye." With that, Austin slammed the door shut and locked it, throwing the key down.
"Austin why did you do that?" I screamed angrily at him.
"Do what? Protect my little sister? Tasha, I'm not gonna risk you getting heartbroken!"
"I won't! Drew is a lovely person and you know that!" Austin sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "I need some time alone," I sighed, going up to my room.

I sat on my bed, texting Drew and apologising for what had happened, when there were three knocks on the door.
"What," I muttered, knowing that it was Austin.
"Can I come in?" I sighed amd placed my phone down onto my bed, then mumbled a yes.
The door creaked open to reveal my brother's face. He came and sat beside me as I stared down at my bed.
"Tasha, I'm sorry," I peered up at him, and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he really was sorry.
"I just don't get it," I replied honestly. "I'm your sister, and Drew's your best friend. Shouldn't you be happy for us?"
Austin paused before nodding his head slightly.
"Yeah, I should. And I'm sorry, Tasha. I'm really sorry. If you and Drew really do love each other, then yeah, I'm happy. If he makes my little sister happy, then I'm happy too." I grinned before throwing my arms around him, smiling. He hugged me back, and I knew then that things could finally be okay again.