#84 - Put The Cuffs On Me - Nate

"I'm gonna get drunk everyday"

It's had been about a month since your breakup with Nate, your boyfriend of a year and a half. You knew he hadn't taken it well, but you were beginning to get better, so you assumed he was too; you couldn't be any more wrong.
"Y/N?" You spun around in the shopping aisle to come face to face with Levi, Nate's band mate.
"Hey, Levi! I haven't seen you in ages." You embraced in a tight hug for a short while before coming apart. "How're things? Is Nate feeling any better?" Levi awkwardly scratched his brown curls, squinting his eyes a little.
"No. Well. Yeah... in his own way, I guess."
"What'd you mean?"
"Every single night. Drink, after drink, after drink. Then he'll start crying, crying for you. He'll realise you're not here and he'll just cry more. He'll shout at himself for losing you and letting you go, even though it was best for you both at that point. He misses you, Y/N." Your mouth was open in astonishment, and you then saw Nate; his hair was very long and very messy, bags hung helplessly under his eyes, his lips were dry - he was so different; yet, you still felt the same butterflies in your heart, the heart that belonged to... him.
"Nate?" You burst into uncontrollable tears and you flung your arms around his neck, feeling him embrace you back.
"Y/N..." You felt him cry into your shoulder, forming more tears in your own eyes.
"Come back. Please. I need you. I'm a wreck without you!" Nate started sobbing loudly. You nodded your head slowly l.
"You must keep a promise. Promise to be okay. To stop this drinking, blaming yourself. If I come home, no more arguing... okay?" Nate nodded before pulling away and looking deeply into your eyes.
"I promise, Y/N. Just me and you, forever. I'll never, ever let you go again."

A/N:
Okay, everything's sorted now! I'm waiting for my laptop to load so I decided to do a quick upload; here it is! I'll do one of these for each of the boys :)
How do you like the new single? I'm in love omg. So disappointed I can't go to tour! Mine would be on Sunday, but I'm actually away then :( Who is going?
~ Chloe x