Austin imagine for Hollie

Three years ago today, Austin Corini had asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes; he'd been my best friend (and my secret crush) since year 7.
Since then, we'd had arguments and tears, but we'd of course had the best time of our lives. He was my best friend and my number one worry was losing him.
He joined a band and had been touring, and the amount I missed him was unreal. We called every night, of course, but I just wanted to come with him; which, I couldn't do. I was still living with my parents and they were SO overprotective.
Today was the day however, when I would reunite with Austin after two months of being apart. He was performing in our home town, and I had been given pit standing tickets.
Me and my best friend had arrived four hours early to ensure we were at the front- which we were, of course.

-----------------

Thousands of screams filled the area ad the boys came onstage. I felt tears trail down my cheeks as I saw my boyfriend, and I couldn't control the urge to hug him tighter than ever. I noticed a slight sparkle in Austin's eye as he noticed me, a different smile playing on his lips - secretive, I guess.

"This next song is called Reason To Stay," Austin announced, his words being followed up by screams of excitement. "But, I have one request. I want my girlfriend, Hollie, to come onstage." He heart suddenly raced with nerves, but of course I'd do it. One of the security guards helped me to get up on stage, and, as I looked out at the audience, I saw loads of smiling faces, something which, to be honest, I wasn't expecting.
Austin began singing, looking deep into my eyes the whole time. I felt myself crying with love, and, after Austin had sang the bridge, he stopped and stood infront of me, taking my hand gently inside of his.
"I love you, Hollie. Three years today. The best three years of my entire life. When things got hard, you were there to make them better again. You've changed my entire life, and I can't imagine spending a single second of my life without you there by my side." He got down onto one knee and the crowd screamed. My hand rushed to my mouth in shock, more tears forming in my eyes. "Hollie... will you marry me?" I squealed in shock and leapt into Austin's arms as he picked me up and spun me around, his own tears now appearing as he whispered into my ear, "We're gonna last forever".

A/N:
Okay so ngl I wrote home town and I fangirled.