#11 - Your first kiss - Levi

You knocked on the solid door infront of you, then took a step back, smiling. You were waiting outside your best friend Levi's house, who you secretly had had a crush on most of your life. You and Levi had known each other before you even turned one; your mum and his mum had always been very good friends. Soon enough, your best friend opened the door, smiling happily at you. He opened his arms and you automatically gave him a tight hug, which was the way you always greeted each other. He was oltwo years older than you, and you liked that - he was overprotective with you and looked after you all the time. You then stepped into his familiar house and was greeted as usual by his lovely parents and siblings, who you liked to call your second family.

You and Levi strolled through the house until you reached your favorite room; the music room. You absolutely loved music - it gave you a chance to escape from all your worries and fears and just be happy. You'd tried begging your parents for a music room, but they argued that they couldn't even afford a guitar, let alone a whole room of instruments.

Levi picked up an acoustic guitar and began to play to Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer. You grinned, then started singing quietly along, though by the end of it you were both singing confidently, smiling at each other once you'd finished.
"You've got a beautiful voice you know, Y/N," Levi smiled, standing up and turning to face you. You could feel your cheeks burning up, though just gave a small smile back in return.
"I wish I had, but thankyou. I'm really gonna miss you when you go on tour, you know," you admitted, staring down at the ground and sighing.
"Hey." You felt Levi place two fingers beneath your chin and gently make you look up into his beautiful eyes. "I promise there won't be a moment that goes by where I don't think of you." You curved your lips into a small smile, and he did the same back.
"I love you," you whispered quietly.
"Y/N? Did you just...?" Levi asked, backing away a bit.
"Yeah, and I'm sorry. I just can't keep it to myself anymore, Levi. I love you, I always have and I probably always will. I'm sorry." You turned to exit the door when you felt Levi's hand on your shoulder, turning you around. The next thing you knew your lips were connected with Levi's, and you were both smiling into the kiss. As you pulled away, you heard Levi whisper "I love you too."

BUT GUYS DID YOU THINK THAT WAS CUTE?
Do any of you guys play any instruments? I play acoustic guitar

~ Chloe xoxo