Levi imagine for Madison

"Do you think they'll still let us get our picture taken with them?" You questioned your best friend as you both ran into the arena where you were seeing your favourite band, The Vamps, perform - however, you'd got stuck in traffic on the way and had completely missed the soundcheck, and were hoping that you'd still be allowed your picture.
You both ran inside the arena where you ran (literally) into the boys' support act and newly signed band, The Tide.
"Careful! Are you okay?" You heard a voice ask as you flew backwards. You peered up to see Drew, Nate, Austin and Levi all staring at you with concerned expressions on their faces.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Sorry," you apologised, blushing.
"Hey, don't worry about it," Levi smiled. You smiled shyly back at him, as you had a soft spot for Levi. You stared into his beautoful blue eyes, trying to figure out whether this was really happening or not.
"I'm Levi, by the way. This is Nate, Drew and Austin. What's your name?" He smiled, offering you his hand to help pull you up.
"I'm Madison," you smiled, then introduced your best friend. "I'm sorry about running into you. I thought we were gonna miss the photo. We already missed the souncheck." You sighed disappointed.
"Really?" Levi asked as you nodded. "Well, maybe we could ask the photographers if you could have a picture with us too? You know, because you missed the soundcheck and all," evi smiled as you and your best friend nodded excitably.
You entered the room and were greeted by The Vamps. They were lovely and hugged both of you, asking how you were and how excited you were about the show. You could see Levi speaking to one of the photographers and you smiled happily at how sweet the boys were.
After you'd had your photo taken with the boys, The Tide stepped forward and did the same. You stood by Levi, and after it had been taken you gave each of them a quick hug; however, Levi also placed a small piece of paper in your hand. When you got outside, you opened it up to reveal Levi's phone number, and a small message asking you to text him sometime.

A/N;
I hope you liked it, Madison! Sorry it was kinda bad!
Also, could you all comment some preference ideas please, I'm struggling to think of any at the minute!

~ Chloe x