#33 - You fall asleep on him - Levi

Your POV:
You'd been unwell with the flu all week, and you felt as if you were going to throw up any second. It was 11pm when your boyfriend Levi came back up the stairs with a mug of steaming hot chocolate for you. He placed it onto the bedside table and gently sat on the edge of the bed.
"Feeling any better, baby girl?" He asked.
"Not really," you admitted. Levi sighed, wishing that you were better, as he really hated seeing you this unwell. He placed his hand on your forehead and sighed again.
"You've still got a temperature, princess. You need to try and get some rest," you reached out for Levi's hand, and he held onto your hand.
"I wish I felt better, Levi,"
"I know baby girl, I know. So do I. I hate seeing you unwell. But you'll get better. I'm not leaving your side until you do,"
"I love you, Levi Jones."
"I love you too, Y/F/N Y/L/N. How about cuddles and movies tonight?" Levi suggested. You nodded as you watched your boyfriend go and put the Spiderman DVD on, then crawl into bed beside you. You snuggled into his side as you breathed in his heavenly scent and began drawing little circles onto the back of his hand with your finger. You smiled as Levi gently played with your hair, attempting to make little plats. You felt your eyes beginning to close as you laid your head up onto his chest, and eventually found yourself fast asleep.

Levi's POV:
I smiled when Y/N had eventually fallen asleep, relieved that she was free from feeling unwell for a couple of hours. I gently rubbed the back of her hand as she snuggled into my chest, her breathing evened out. I continued to play with her hair as she slept to comfort her, and turned the TV down so that it didn't wake her.
After about an hour, I found myself falling asleep too. Y/N was still fast asleep on me, snoring loudly as she was unwell, but I didn't mind. She was asleep and getting better, and that's all I cared about. I gently kissed her forehead as she dreamt, careful not to wake her, and then held her hand.
"I love you so much, princess. I'll be right here with everything you need forever, especially now. I'm so proud to be able to call you mine my perfect princess. Sleep tight baby girl," I whispered, then pulled the covers up over us both and fell into a deep sleep.