Oneshot #1

A/N 
A small request from GoldenSilver28.
I formed most of your ideas into this one-shot so I hope you like it! 

Erina's POV

"Yuichi-san? Can I ask you a favor?" I mumble.

"Sorry Erina, I'm kind of busy, maybe later?" Yuichi-san replies with a small smile.

"O-Oh... It's okay, I get that you're busy," I sigh.

"Sorry Erina, try to ask Yuki?" Yuichi-san requests. I instantly light up.

"Right!" I grin and run off to find Yuki-san. I was walking around the HQ but I couldn't see Yuki-san anywhere, but I saw Koutarou-Nii so I went to go ask him,

"Koutarou-Nii!" I call,

"Oh, Erina, what's up?" He smiles.

"Where is Yuki-san?" I question.

"Ohhhh- uhm- I don't know actually, maybe she's on a mission?" Koutarou-Nii replies shrugging a bit.

"Oh..."

"Why? Did you need anything from her?" Koutarou-Nii asks.

"Yea, Yuichi-san is busy so I wanted to ask her if she could go to the store with me, Oh! What about you? Are you busy??" I grin excitedly.

"Yea, sorry... I'm sure there are others that you can go with," Koutarou-Nii mumbles.

"No it's okay, I can go by myself," I smile weakly.

"Oh no no no- nevermind about my job, I'll go with you," Koutarou-Nii says quickly.

"It's okay, you're busy I understand,"

"But I can't let you go alone, some inklings still don't accept us into society," Koutarou-Nii says as he pulls his OctoPhone out of his pocket and started texting some inklings and octolings. I wait silently, fidgeting around with my fingers. Koutarou-Nii clicks his tongue many times, indicating everyone is saying no.

"Koutarou-Nii It's okay, I don't care. I'm an agent I should be able to go by myself," I mumble. Koutarou-Nii sighs and turns off his phone.

"Erina, just remember your ID card, your Hero ID as well. If there are any problems call me, you have a phone right?"

I nod.

"Good, just be careful okay?"

"I'll be fine Koutarou-Nii," I smile. He sighs.

"Alright, go on then,"

I grin excitedly and walk out of the HQ back home to grab my wallet, 

A few minutes later

"Wallet... ID... Hero ID... Phone... Let's wear a hat as well!" I grin. I picked my favorite from the hat rack before twirling once in front of the mirror. 

"Done!" I smile to myself. 
"It was a disappointment that nobody was able to come with me, but that's okay! I should walk around myself once in a while! Have some alone time! Yea!" I mumble to myself before heading out of the apartment. 

A few hours later

So far so good! No harassment, bullying, nothing! I smile at the good day I'm having for once. Sure I did overhear some conversations, but it was small, it was nothing. 

"THERE CAPTURE HER!" Someone yelled. 

"Huh-" I barely reacted before I was swept from my feet, stuffed into a bag, and carried off. 

"W-Wha- Hey! Let me out! I'm an agent I'll have you know!" I exclaimed punching at the bag I was trapped in. 

"Sorry, Octoling, can't do that! You guys sell well on the black market these days! It's our lucky day! You didn't have an inkling with you!" I heard. I was starting to tear up. 

"Let me out! Let me out!" I yelled. 
"Someone help!" 

"Woah Woah there, stop moving around so much, or I'll just kill you here and sell your organs instead!" The voice growled. I instantly quietened. 

"That's better," 

I felt like I was trapped in there for a long time until I heard a door opening and I was thrown to the ground. I yelped a little before I was harshly dumped out from the bag. 

"Ow!" I whine. 

"Oh shut up," The inkling growls. He quickly tied a rope to my arms and legs so that I wouldn't get away. 

"Now, sit still and look 'pretty' Octoling," He grins. He snapped a quick photo and mumbles something to his phone while typing. Erina shuffles back to a wall to at least try and get away from the inkling. 

"Yuichi-san... help me.." I mumble quietly. Suddenly, the door slammed open. Yuichi-san, Yuki-san, and Koutarou-Nii came running in. 

"Hands up!" Koutarou-Nii exclaims. Meanwhile, Yuichi-san runs towards me and undoes the rope around my hands then my legs. 

"Were you okay Erina? I'm sorry, I should've gone with you," Yuichi-san apologizes. 

"No no it's okay, it was my decision. I went even after Koutarou-Nii warned me. I'm sorry," I mumble. Yuichi-san sighs and hugs me tightly. 

"I'm just glad you're alright," He says. 

"Quit the lovey-dovey stuff. We need to get out of here and throw this guy in prison," Yuki-san calls out. 

"Right, c'mon Erina," Yuichi-san says. He stands up and gives me his hand. I take it and stand up wobbling a little. We all walkout. 

An hour or so later

We were standing in front of the house. 

"Yuichi-san, aren't we going to go inside?" I ask confused. 

"Give it a moment," Yuichi-san replies with a grin. Suspicious. There was a 'ping' of a phone notification which Yuichi-san checked. 

"Alright, let's go inside," Yuichi-san says. He opens the door and ushered me inside. Inside it was dark. I was about to turn on the light but a burning candle in the middle of the room caught my eye. I cautiously walked towards it and stood right in front of it. Suddenly the light was turned on and it blinded me. 

"Happy Birthday Erina!!" 

"Huh?" I said in surprise before looking down on the candle. It was standing on a cake, words spelled out 'Happy Birthday Erina!' 

"Wha- Is this what you were busy with this morning?!" I exclaim,

"That's correct, sorry Erina," Yuichi-san says scratching the back of his head. I shake my head. 

"No, thank you," I smile. 

"Koutarou, light up all the other candles, it's time to wish her a happy birthday!" 

"On it Yuki!" 

A few hours of partying later

It was dark when we waved everyone with a tired smile. 

"Did you like your surprise Erina?" Yuichi-san asks. I nod happily. 

"I loved it! Thank you Yuichi-san!" I grin. He smiles back. 

"Come, you haven't gotten your daily cuddles, have you?" Yuichi-san says. 

"Oh! I forgot about those!" I exclaim. Yuichi-san chuckles and heads over to the couch. He opens his arms beckoning me. I head over as well and nestled into his arms. I close my eyes and sigh in relaxation. I feel a warm hand rubbing circles on my back while the other was stroking my tentacles making me feel sleepy. 

"Go to sleep, you're safe," Yuichi-san mumbles quietly. 

"Thank you..." I mumble before falling asleep.