Chapter 49

Yuichi's POV

"So? What was the scream about?" I heard as soon as I left the girl's room. I turned around to see Kiyoshi standing with crossed arms. 

"A wIlD cOcKrOaCh ApPeArEd~" I mocked him with a pokemon reference. (My name is POKEMONFAN)

"Shut up..." Kiyoshi groaned unfolding his arms. 

"Make me," I smirked. 

"Ughhhh...Let's just go. I'm hungry." Kiyoshi sighed and started to walk off. 

"Where are you going?" I asked. 

"The cafeteria?" Kiyoshi replied confused. 

"Kiyoshi, Kiyoshi." I tutted. 

"We are special guests, we get free food and we just have to stay in our rooms." I grinned.

"Huh- Why?!" Kiyoshi exclaimed. 

"I paid extra, also the octoling at the front desk." I smiled. 

"O-oh... I'll go back to my room then-" 

"No you don't, everyone is gathering in my room. And when I mean everyone, I mean the girls too. So come on!" I cut him off. I dragged him into my room and we waited for everyone to come in. Everyone slowly came in one by one, two by two. 

"You guys ready to order?" I asked. 

"Yea!" Everyone grinned. We called our personal butler and buttress to order our food. 

"Yes sir, We'll be back with your food in a minute." The inkling butler bowed. Then he and the octoling girl walked away. 

"Monopoly anyone?" I asked. 

"Sure!" Yuki grinned. 

****Few minutes later****

*Insert peaceful music*

"I HATE YOU!!" 

"OH?! Well, next time don't steal my monopoly!" I exclaimed at Kiyoshi. 

"Yuichi, give Kiyoshi his 500 dollars, you landed on his property," Osamu sighed. 

"No! He's in JAIL! I'm not going to give money to a criminal!" I replied glaring. 

"That's not how you... PLAY!" Kiyoshi shouted. 

"Osamu-san? Why is Yuichi screaming?" Erina asked. 

"Shut Erina, You don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad," Osamu grumbled. 

"I wish I was never born..." Akira sighed. 

"Me too... Do you think I wanted this to happen?" Yuki replied dumbfounded. 

"Y-Your food is here." We heard. Behind us, we saw a trembling inkling and an octoling hiding behind him with wide-eyes. 

"Oh, sorry, Thank you. " I smiled anxiously. They handed out the food, bowed, and left quickly. 

"I think we mentally scarred them," Kiyoshi said munching on his bread. 

"Yup... I'm sorry." I sighed. 

"Yea you should apologize. You said you wouldn't give me my 500 anyway." Kiyoshi grumbled. 

"Whatever... Let's eat!" I smiled. 

A/N If you can guess who I got the monopoly meme from I'll give you a shout out in the next chapter! Peace!