Chapter 51

Yuichi's POV

****After they ate****

We walked out of the cafe and is now just walking around. 

"Cod.... that was delicious!" Yuki exclaimed into the sky punching her fist out. Everyone laughed. 

"I can agree on that," Osamu nodded. We walked around for a bit in complete silence because there was nothing to really talk about. 

"What do you guys want to do?" I asked. 

"Can we try some turf Yuichi?" Hanako questioned. 

"No need to even ask." I chuckled. 

"Lets go to turf!" Erina cheered. We headed into the lobby and entered a private match. 

Eight people detected, battle mode? 

"Turf War." I replied, 

Turf war.... accepted. Stage?

"Random"

Choosing random Stage..... Ancho V Games. Choose teams?

"Random." 

Randomising.... Alpha Team: Yuichi, Kiyoshi, Erina, Osamu. Bravo Team: Yuki, Koutarou, Hanako, Atsushi. Go choose your gear and then press ready button to indicate you are ready. You have 60 seconds.

There was an awkward silence......

"Why am I with YUICHI out of all people!?" Kiyoshi exclaimed. 

"Calm down Kiyoshi, now go get ready." Osamu replied and went to his gear selection. 

"Tch, whatever." Kiyoshi mumbled and went to his own. 

"Go get your gear ready Erina." I smiled and went into my gear selection. 

****50 seconds later****

All ready buttons have been pressed. You will now be teleported to your starting point.

We were teleported to our own bases and I could see Kiyoshi still growling on and on about me being on his team. 

Ready? Set... Go!

We rushed off in different directions. 

****Three minutes later****

Stop battling! Battle results..... 64% - 31% Alpha team wins!!

"Whew...." I breathed out in exhaustion. 

"Nice game Yuichi!" Koutarou said walking towards me. 

"Yea, nice game, thanks guys." I smiled. 

"Where did Kiyoshi go?" I asked

"........." 

"Guys?" I said. Osamu caught my attention and he pointed at the board. I widened my eyes at the sight..... He was ranked right at the bottom, 2 kills, no specials used, and only 332 pts turfed. 

"What- Kiyoshi only did that much?! How?!" I exclaimed. 

" I dunno... He was using his main as well." Osamu replied. 

"Thats not the Kiyoshi I know! I'm going to go talk to him!" I growled and ran off trying to find Kiyoshi.