Chapter 9

Erina's POV

I opened my eyes to a white ceili- Huh? A white ceiling? I should have been knocked out in the alleyway. Head still stinging I sat up and turned around to look around me. It was my room. I heard shuffling. When I looked down I saw Yuichi-san holding my hand sleeping peacefully. I blushed. Did he bring me here? 

"Yuichi-san. Please wake up." I whispered into his ear. He groaned and blinked open his eyes and looked up at me. "Erina! Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Thank god. I'm so sorry Erina. I didn't notice you weren't following us." He mumbled. I smiled and hugged his neck and brought him close. 

"Thank you for finding me and bringing me here Yuichi-san." I thanked him hugging him tightly. He seemed surprised but hugged me back. Do you want some dinner or do you want to sleep until morning?" He asked me when I released him. 

"Can I have some dinner please? I'm really hungry." I said. He nodded and got up. "Everyone is here. Thank them because they all contributed on finding you and helping you." Yuichi-san said. I nodded and got up from my bed. We walked to the kitchen where I saw Yuki-san, Koutarou-san and Mr cap'n with one other octoling and Inkling. 

"Who are they Yuichi-san?" I asked hiding behind him. "They are Pearl and Marina. They treated your wounds." He said. "Yo! Hey girl!" The inkling said. "Hello Erina-chan." The octoling greeted me. "The inkling is Pearl and the octoling is Marina. They are Agent 5 and 6." Yuichi-san explained. 

"Thank you for treating me." I thanked them. "Oh no problem girl. Happy to help." Pearl grinned. "Yea no problem." Marina smiled. I smiled back. "Now go sit next Yuki to have your dinner." Yuichi-san said. I nodded and sat in a chair next to Yuki-san. "Are you okay?" Yuki-san asked me. I nodded. "Alright if you say so." She said. 

I saw Yuichi-san walk towards the kitchen but he suddenly collapsed. "Yuichi?!" Everyone exclaimed. "Are you okay?!" 

"I guess when I relaxed the tiredness got to me. Ahahaha." He smiled. He got up but collapsed again. Koutarou-san wasn't taking it and went to check Yuichi-san. "He has a fever!" He yelled. "WHAT!?" Yuki-san exclaimed. She went to check Yuichi-san's temperature as well. I was worried. 

"Yuichi-san! Are you okay?" I asked also running towards him. "I'm okay Erina. I'm sorry I worried you." He said while trying to catch his breath. Koutarou-san started to get Yuichi-san on his back to carry him to his room. 

I watched worried. I knew it was my fault...

Hey Guys Pokemonfan here. I want to thank @rhybgaro again for giving me this idea. I'm having fun writing this and I think this could go on for sometime. Maybe at least 20 chapters. So Thank you again! Pokemonfan out!