Chapter 32

Yuichi's POV

"Thanks again for helping you back there," I said. 

"No worries. I hate people fighting. Nice knowing you Yuichi-kun." Akira-kun said. (His Blindfold is back on btw)

"Can I have your phone number?" Kaguya asked. 

"Oh, yeah, can you give us your phone number or email address, so that we can meet again?" I asked as well taking out my squidphone. 

"Oh, sure. Pass me your phone. I'll put it in. Erina-chan was it? Do you want mine as well?" Akira-kun asked. 

"No thanks I'm good. I usually never stray from Yuichi-san." Erina replied. 

"Are you sure about that Erina?" I smirked. 

"That was, one-time Yuichi-san! As my boyfriend, you should back me up!" Erina grumbled. 

"Whoops?" 

"You guys are dating?" Akira-kun asked. 

"Yup," I replied. 

"Nice bro, What about her?" Akira said gesturing to Kaguya. 

"Nah. She's only been here for a day." I replied. 

"What do you mean?" 

"We just rescued her with a sacrifice of an agent, We had the agent's funeral yesterday," I said grimly.

"Oh, sorry if I brought up a bad memory." Akira apologized. 

"Nah, it's fine," I said. 

"Wanna grab lunch with us? My treat?" I asked. 

"Really?! Thanks, Bro!" Akira smiled. 

"Where do you want to go guys?" I asked. 

****An hour or so later****

"Thanks for the meal," Akira said. 

"No prob. My thanks for saving us earlier." I replied with a smile. 

"I told you it was nothing. It happens a lot. Say, You two... and Marina are the only octolings, right? Are you going to introduce any others?" Akira asked. 

"There is one more octoling. Agent 8. Though, I never thought of introducing other octolings to society. I'll discuss it with the other agents and see what they think... actually. I'm going to call Agent 3 and 8 if you don't mind." I replied. 

"Sweet, Another octoling? Cool. Yea, go ahead." Akira smiled. I quickly phoned Yuki and Koutarou and told them to come to Arowana mall's food court. They both said sure and now we are waiting for them. 

"Oh, there they are! Yuki! Koutarou! This way!" I exclaimed waving to the other agents. They came towards us and grabbed a few spare seats and sat with us. 

"This is Agent 3 and 8, Introduce yourself guys," I explained. 

"I'm Yuki, Kuroba Yuki, This is my boyfriend, Koutarou, Matsuki Koutarou," Yuki explained. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Akira, Akanishi Akira," Akira replied. They all shook hands. 

"So what did you want to talk about Yuichi?" Yuki asked turning towards me. 

"Sit down and I'll tell you," I replied. 

"Done." She said quickly sitting down, dragging Koutarou down with her.

"I wanted to talk about the captured octolings we saw, Why not let them live in our city?" I started the conversation.