Chapter 13

Erina's POV

I slowly walked towards my room. Why was Yuichi-san not talking to me? Does he hate me?

"Erina? What's wrong?" Yuki-san asked.

"It's nothing Yuki-san. Sorry." I replied with a weak smile and walked into my room shutting the door. I heard her sigh from the other side of my door. 

"I'm sorry Yuki-san," I whispered to myself and sat on my bed starting with the paper chains. I picked up the first strip but dropped it immediately. I bent down to pick it up but... I just can't. Why is Yuichi-san not talking to me? It hurts. It hurts so bad. I silently sobbed into my hands. 

*

Huh? When did I sleep? What time is it? 2:30?! Oh, no-no-no! Why did I sleep?! *Stomach growl* Looks like I'm hungry. I better get something small to eat and get back to sleep.  I slowly stood up and walked out of my room. there was something on the table. 

"Dear Erina, I'm sorry I was cold to you. I made this for you so please eat it in my apology." A note read. I didn't know what it was but since it was Yuichi-san who made it I'm sure its safe to eat. I sat down on a chair quietly and took off the wrapping before I ate it. I nearly cried eating this. This was too good. I dropped the spoon into the dish and quietly sobbed into my arm. I quickly wiped my tears away and started to eat it again tears still falling. It was cold but really chocolatey. When I finished I trodded back to my room. I fell into my bed and cried into my pillow. I guess Yuichi-san didn't hate me after all. I was a bit relieved. I pulled myself together and slept properly.

Next morning

"Good morning Erina," Yuichi-san said. 

"Good morning Yuichi-san," I mumbled back as I walked towards the table and sitting down. 

"Did you like it?" Yuichi-san asked. 

"Huh?"

"The Ice cream I made for you yesterday. It looks like you ate it." He said pointing to the dish I ate from yesterday. I nodded

"And. I'm sorry again." Yuichi-san apologized. 

"It's okay Yuichi-san," I said. He looked relieved. He spread his arms wide. I looked at him questioningly at first but I remembered that sis did this too. I ran into his open arms and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I gripped onto his back crying a bit. 

"Sorry Erina. I'm really sorry." He whispered into my ear.

Hey guys. Author here. Sorry that I wasn't active for a while. I started college this year and it's sooo tiring. I have so much homework. I had to stay awake until one doing this and my homework. But I'm fine. Don't worry. Thanks for reading this. Pokemonfan out