Chapter 8

Yuichi's POV

"Shhh! Marina! You'll make them up!" "Me?! You too Senpai! You're being so loud!" *Camera shutter noise* "Both of you shush. Oh no! Yuichi's waking up! Back up back up!" 

I groaned and rubbed the back of my neck and yawned. "Did you sleep well Yuichi-san?" I heard. I looked around and saw Pearl, Marina, Callie, Marie, Yuki, Koutarou, and cap'n staring at me from a distance. I yawned again. Then I noticed the weight on me. I looked down and saw Erina, her head nuzzled into my chest, her arms gripping tightly on my shirt and her legs curled up so it fitted on my cross legged lap. Everyone seemed to be looking at us. 

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. "Taking photo's and staring at the cuteness in front of us." Marina said. "Huh?" "Oh come on Yuichi. I thought that you knew that we shipped you and Erina for a while now. But for now let's treat her wound and get back to your house to get an actual goodnight's sleep." Marie said. I nodded and picked Erina up again. "See! Adorable!" Callie said taking another photo. 

"Please stop. We really need to go." I groaned. They nodded and we hurried into the huge car Cap'n had. I told him the directions to my house. It only took a few minutes to get there and we hurried inside. I got the girls to treat Erina's wounds and change her clothing in Erina's room. Cap'n chilled while me and Koutarou cooked dinner enough for all of us. 

"Is this good Yuichi?" Koutarou asked giving me the plate of sliced carrots. "Yup. leave them there and cut the potatoes the same way." I instructed. "How?" the octoling asked. "Cut them in half, then cut them in half again. Then diagonally cut them like this." I showed Koutarou. "Okay. I'll try." Koutarou said and proceeded. 

Looks like Kouatrou never cooked before. Must have Yuki to cook for him. I thought. Cooking for a loved one huh. Must be sweet. I sighed. If only I had a Gf. 

"Yuichi? Whats wrong?" Koutarou asked. "N-nothing! It's fine. Sorry." We kept on making dinner till it was finished. I walked towards Erina's room and knocked on the door. "Guys? Dinner is ready." I said though the door. "Thanks Yuichi. We were just getting hungry," The girls said opening the door. "How's Erina?" I asked worried. "She's sleeping for now. But for now. She's completely fine." Yuki said. "Thanks guys." I sighed in relief. "No prob Yuichi." 

"You guys go. I want to stay with Erina for a while." I said. Yuki first looked against the idea but from a shoulder pat from Marie she relaxed. "Fine. You can stay." She said. I nodded. I went in and shut the door behind me. 

"Hey Erina. Are you okay? I'm sorry we left you behind." I whispered the the octoling sitting beside her. I gripped her hand and rested my head on the bed. "I'm sorry." I mumbled before going to sleep.