Chapter 53

Yuichi's POV

Everyone was gathered in my room, it was very quiet....  A pin drop, a mouse, anything could be heard. It was that quiet..... 

"So uhhh.... Can we please talk about something?" Erina said attempting to break the silence. 

"What about Erina?" I replied. 

"W-well uhh.... You never told me you were Bisexual-" 

"Yuichi you're Bisexual?!" Yuki exclaimed cutting Erina off. 

" H-huh-," I was caught off guard. 

"You never told your team mates you were bisexual Yuichi?" Osamu asked. 

"Come to think of it I don't think I did-" 

"Yuichi why?! You need to be proud!!" Erina exclaimed cutting me off. 

"Right- sorry-" I sighed. 

"But how did you know?" I asked. 

"We heard from Hanako-san that you were dating-" 

"WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD UP! HANAKO WHY!?" I exclaimed cutting Erina off. 

"Sorry- I had to-." Hanako giggled. 

"Ughh........." I grumbled. 

"Shut up Yuichi, its the past, leave it." Kiyoshi mumbled. 

"R-right-" I replied. 

"Was it a touchy subject?" Erina asked. I sighed. 

"I guess I should tell you the whole story..." I said. 

"Okay! Go ahead!" Erina smiled. I took a deep breath and started the story. 

"I think our story started 6 years ago, I was 14 I think...." I started. 

****************
6 years ago..... 
****************

Yuichi's POV

"Yuichi! Hurry up!" I heard. I turned around to see  Osamu waving at me. I grinned. 

"Wait up!!" I shouted and ran towards them. I reached them fairly quickly and we started to walk towards the plaza. We were 14 so we were legally able to walk around on our own. Yesterday was my birthday so thats why we came to the plaza today. Our first battle together as a duo. I was so excited! I was walking backwards towards the lobby because I was sure there was no one in my way. 

"Hey! Watch out-" I heard but it was too late. I accidentally bumped into someone. We both fell to the ground. 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed quickly standing up and giving out a helping hand towards the person I accidentally bumped into. 

"I can take care of myself dumbass...." The inkling said and stood up on his own dusting himself off before  putting his hands on his hips and glaring up at me. He was small.... maybe around 10-13... no 12 years old.

"Hey you, how old are you?" I asked. 

"I'm 14, what about it." He replied. 

"What- but you're so shor-" 

"Shut up about my height idiot! Its not my fault I'm short!" The inkling exclaimed. 

"Yuichi! Are you okay?" I heard. When I turned around I saw Osamu running towards me. 

"I'm fine, sorry guys!" I replied. They reached me in a few seconds. 

"Oh hello, whats your name?" Osamu asked. 

"Kiyoshi, yours?" Kiyoshi asked. 

"Osamu, This is Yuichi. Say, do you want to come and turf with us?" Osamu questioned. 

"Sure, I was bored anyway." Kiyoshi replied. 

"Cool! Then come on both if you!" Osamu grinned and ran off. We quickly followed him.