Chapter 28

Erina's POV

"I'm done! Let's get out of here!" Yuichi-san yelled. I saw Yuki-san nod. 

"Alright! This way! Get back under the tile!" Yuki-san exclaimed beckoning us back into the hidden area. We lept in one by one and shut the tile after everyone was in. 

"Alright, Yuichi, What did you figure out?" Callie-san asked. 

"I saw the programs for all the battle things so I hacked into them and turned it off. There was also a program for mind control. The one I think Kaguya is under. I tried hacking into it but it was really complicated. It was as if it was hacker-proof. There was so much information that I couldn't take at once. I couldn't get into it. So the only way is to take it off of her by force." Yuichi-san said. 

"Can I try? Hacking into the program?" Koutarou-san asked. 

"Are you sure? It was a lot of information." Yuichi-san replied. 

"That's why I need your help as well. The others keep a lookout for any octolings who try to get in." Koutarou-san said. We all nodded. 

"Alright, Let's try again," Yuki-san said. Callie-san slowly raised the tile and looked around. 

"All clear, Let's go," Callie-san whispered. We then crept out of the area and Yuichi-san and Koutarou-san rushed to two different computers beside each other. Me and Yuki-san were in charge of one door. There were three sets of doors in this room. Me and Yuki-san were at one on opposite sides. Callie-san was alone, and Pearl and Marina were in charge of the last set of doors. 

"Are you guys done yet?! I think someone is coming!" Yuki-san hissed at the boys. 

"We gave up! I'm going to copy down this data in a chip I found! Then after we found Kaguya and took her to our base, we'll try and decode it again." Yuichi-san said. 

"Alright, Then hurry. They're coming in any minute now." Yuki-san replied. 

"One second! And... done! Let's go!" Koutarou-san said and we all rushed back under tile, just as the octarians came in. 

"Whew, That was close. Too close." Yuki-san said breathing heavily. 

"I agree. But now what, Do we really need to find sis? I asked.

"No, We aren't going to find her, She's going to find us," Yuichi-san smirked. 

"Huh?" 

"God, y'all are such dumbasses. We need to trick her into getting in here. I'm lucky I brought my squidphone." Yuichi-san said grabbing it out from his pocket. I saw him enter a chip, Then held it up. 

"Shh, This is going to be broadcasted to the whole base," Yuichi-san whispered. We looked into it and it showed a count down. Yuichi-san cleared his throat. 3...2...1.

"Wassup Octarians and octolings! Especially Kaguya! We are in the control room! Come and find us!" Yuichi-san exclaimed then shut his phone down. He then earned a slap on the head. 

"You absolute dumbass!" Yuki-san yelled. 

"What are we going to do now?!" 

"We wait for Kaguya to come," Yuichi-san said. 

"Huh?!" 

"Just wait and see. Only octolings can understand inkling language. Octarians won't come here I promise. So wait." Yuichi-san said smugly.