Chapter 3

Erina's POV

"Erina, Erina, Wake up. We're here." A voice said as I was shaken awake. When I opened my eyes I saw an inkling shaking me. Oh right, This wasn't octo canyon anymore. It was inkopolis square. "I'm awake Agent 4. Thank you." I yawned and got up. "Then let's go." Agent 4 said. I followed him out the train and towards the apartments just outside the train station. Agent 4 unlocked the door to an apartment and inside was really clean. Not like back at Octocanyon where there was ink and trash everywhere. "Sit down. I'll make you a drink. What do you want?" Agent 4 asked going into the kitchen. Can I have juice if you have some? I've never had it before." I asked. Agent 4 nodded. He then gave me a cup of juice. "Thank you Agent 4." I thanked him. "Oh, Can you call me by my real name outside of the HQ?" He said. "Oh sorry. What is your name?" I asked him. "My name is Yuichi." He smiled sitting down next to me. "Okay, Yuichi-san." I returned his smile. We chatted for a while until it was time for dinner. That got me nervous. In octo canyon food was disgusting. It was anything we could find we eat. Yuichi-san must've noticed that I was looking nervous. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked me. "I'm sorry. Octo canyon's food is always rubbish we can find. So if dinner is like that here I really don't want to eat." I said. Yuichi-san started to chuckle. "Don't worry. Tonight I'll make you a feast." He smiles while patting me on the head. I felt a bit relieved. He then started cooking dinner. After a few minutes, I smelt something really good. "What are you making Yuichi-san?" I asked him. "That's a surprise. But you'll know very soon since I'm done." He said. I watched him getting the table ready with circular white things and small metal round things with a place to hold. I looked on out of confusion. "Erina, take a seat here," Yuichi-san said pointing to a seat. I got up and slowly walked over and sat down on the new seat. "This is a plate and a spoon," Yuichi-san said pointing to the things I noticed him putting down on the table earlier. "The food in front of you is a stew, Salad, and rice." He continued pointing to the different foods on the table. "You hold a spoon here and you get the food on your plate okay?" I nodded and grabbed my spoon and started to scoop out some stew on to my plate and used some pincer-like things to get the salad? Before I started eating I noticed Yuichi-san putting his hands together. "Itadakimasu!" He said and started to eat. I copied him and put my hands together. "Ita-itadakimasu?" I said in confusion and started to eat. Yuichi-san chuckled and we continued to eat.