Chapter 19

Yuichi's POV

"Hmm. What's your sister's name again?" Yuki asked. 

"The thing is, it's actually Erina," Koutarou said. 

"Wait, what?!" I asked. I looked at Erina. She looked surprised. 

"But she doesn't really look like this Erina," Koutarou said. 

"I-I, Dyed my hair," Erina said. 

"Huh?! Wait,  are you really my sister?" Koutarou asked. Erina nodded. They hugged. 

"Aww. What a cute reunion." Yuki said. 

"Is Mum and Dad okay?" Koutarou asked. Erina shook her head.

"They died while trying to escape with me. I was the only one who escaped." Erina said nearly crying.

"It's Okay, Erina," Koutarou said. 

"Attack the base?" Yuki asked me. 

"Hell yeah," I replied with a grin. 

"What?" Erina asked. 

"We're going to attack the octarians base and free the octolings who doesn't want to be there," Yuki said. 

"I'm in," Koutarou said. 

"I'm coming then," Erina said 

"Allow us to join." A voice behind us said. 

"We couldn't help but overhear what you guys were saying. We had to join." Callie said. 

"You got it girl! Now let's go." Pearl said. 

"Wait, Before that. Erina, I now appoint you, Agent 7 of the new squid beak splatoon. This is your last battle for yourself. Now go fight for what you believe in." Cap'n said. 

"Yes, sir!" Erina exclaimed bowing her head. 

"Alright, Lead the way newbie," Pearl said. Erina nodded. 

"This way!" Erina said and ran off into a direction. We all followed her. This is going to be a big risk. There are going to be many octarians, octolings, everything that is loyal to DJ Octavio. But, This is going to be an important battle to free the scarred octolings who didn't want to be here. 

"Alright. We are here. But we need a plan. We can't just walk in and try and free them, most of them have handcuffs so we need someone to grab the keys for them." Erina said. 

"I'll do that. I just need to hide my eyes because I escaped before. Then I'll just say it's time to swap posts." Koutarou said. 

"Right. Good idea." 

"We can create a diversion." Pearl and Marina said. 

"We'll work on splatting the guards." Callie and Marie said. 

"Alright. Everyone else. We are going to lead them out. Don't get spotted." Erina said. We all nodded. 

"Alright. Let's go, everyone." 

Hey, Pokemonfan here. All I can say is that there is going to be a lot of drama in the next few chapters. After this battle is done the book will have one or two more chapters and will be finished. Thank you all for reading this book. I had a lot of fun making this. Pokemonfan... OUT!