Chapter 29

Erina's POV

"Where are those agents! They said they were going to be in here!" Kaguya muttered above me.

"Calm down boss. If they say they are here, they should be here." One of the octolings answered her. 

"Now guys! Pin them down!" Yuichi-san shouted. There was some scuffling around of fighting as Yuichi-san and the others tried to pin them down. 

"Erina! You can come out now! It's safe!" Yuki-san said. I lifted the tile a tiny bit then crawled out. Sis was handcuffed and the other octolings were knocked out. 

"Erina." Sis glared at me. 

"Hi Sis, I need you to be knocked out for a bit. Sorry." I grinned and Yuichi-san knocked her out. 

****Back at the agent headquarters**** (FINALLY!)

"Ughhh, Where am I?" I heard a voice.

"SIS! You're up! Thank cod!" I exclaimed hugging her. 

"E-Erina?" She stuttered. 

"Yup! It's me! You're free! Big bro is here too!" I smiled pointing at Koutarou-nii. 

"Onii-chan? I missed you! Where were you!" Sis exclaimed crying. 

"Sorry, Kaguya." Koutarou-Nii apologized. 

"It is fine you big baka," Sis replied and hugged him too. 

"Aww, Look at this cute family coming back together," Yuki-san said. 

"Inklings?! Where am I?!" Sis exclaimed. 

"We are in Inkopolis square. Where the Inklings live. And now some Octolings." Yuichi-san replied. 

"Who are you? Are you the ones who rescued me?" Sis asked scared. 

"It's okay sis. That's my boyfriend and his friends." I smiled. 

"You're younger than me and you already have a Boyfriend? Huh," Sis sighed. 

"Anyway, You're free from DJ Octavio. You don't need to go back there. So, We're going to show you around where us inklings and now you live." Yuichi-san explained. 

"This idiot is your boyfriend? Really?" Sis asked. I laughed. 

"HEY! I got you out of there. You should thank me for that at least! Then you can start with the insults!" Yuichi-san said (Partially) angrily.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. Thanks for saving me. I owe you one." Sis replied slightly giggling. 

"Okay cool. You coming?" Yuichi-san asked gesturing to the door. 

"Are you sure?" Sis asked standing up. 

"Of course! Come on!" Yuki-san exclaimed pulling her out and we all jumped out of the manhole. 

"Woah! This is Inkopolis Square?!" Sis exclaimed looking around. 

"Yup, Now, you girls go shopping, Me and Koutarou will go and find Marie. Pearl, Marina? Can you guys make an announcement that there are new octolings around?" Yuichi-san asked. 

"YAY! Let's go, Girls! Girls only party!" Yuki-san exclaimed pushing us both into Arowana mall. 

"We can do that. Right, Pearlie?" Marina-san said. 

"Yup. Sure can Agent 4. Let's go!" Pearl replied and they rushed to the stage. I saw Yuichi-san And Koutarou-nii go back in the manhole wearing dark faces. I wonder why. 

"What first girls?" Yuki-san asked. 

"I don't mind Yuki-san. You choose." I reply. 

"Can I?! Okay! Here first!"