Chapter 20

Yuichi's POV

We all sneaked in. One by one. 

"This way to where the captured Octolings are," Erina whispered. We nodded and crept after her. She leads us to a dungeon-like place. There was ink everywhere. Actually, It was blood. We hid behind some boxes in a corner. If I look around the boxes we can see some octolings behind the bars. 

"Agent 3, Are you sure you can go by yourself? Koutarou can go with you if you want." I said. 

"Agent 4~ Are you looking down on your senpai? I'm much older than you shrimp. I'll be fine~" Yuki replied rubbing my head. 

"Stay safe Yuki," I said. She nodded and swam off. 

"Agent 1, 2, 5, 6. The diversion. Please don't get caught." I said. 

"No problem Kiddo. We'll be fine. The same goes for you. Don't get caught." Pearl said grinning. I nodded. Marie shot a snipe. BAM!

"Hey Losers! Try and catch us! Betcha can't cause you're so slow!" Callie taunted. 

"Grrr. Catch her!" One of the guards yelled. They all rushed off...

"Now let's wait for Agent 3 to come back. She should be back-" BAM! My head hurt so much! And everything faded to black...

*****

When I opened my eyes, I was tied up, My arms behind me and legs tied tight. Koutarou was beside me still unconscious. 

"Oh, You woke up. 'Babe' "I heard a voice. 

I looked around. Erina was sitting on a box filing her nails. 

"Erina?! What are you doing?! Let me out!" I yell trying to get free. 

"Sorry, Inkling. No can do. I need to capture the others." Erina said standing up throwing away the nail file. She seemed like a whole nother person.

"Guards. Look after them. And do it well." Erina exclaimed. 

"Wait! Erina please!" I yell desperately. 

"Oh and by the way. My name isn't Erina. I'm Kaguya. Sorry 'Yuichi-san'" She said and walked away. I bitterly watched her go then turned to Koutarou. 

"Koutarou! Hey! Wake up!" I yell nudging him with my feet. He groaned and sat up. 

"My head hurts. Where are we Yuichi?" He asks.

"We were tricked. Erina- No Kaguya tricked us and locked us up in here." I explained. 

"So she isn't my sister after all?" He asked. I shook my head." 

"Tch. How are we going to get out?!" I said. 

"I'll help." A voice from outside the bars said. It was Yuki. 

"Yuki! Oh, thank god! Get us out of here please!" 

"No, wait! Yuki! Run!" Koutarou yelled. I saw why he said that. 

"Huh?" BAM! Yuki was struck by an Iron bar. 

"Yuki!" Koutarou exclaimed. 

"Ugh, I told you guys to do a good job at this. Now, who's left. Oh yes, the idols. My mission is almost complete. If we capture all the agents we have nothing to fear and we can attack inkopolis!" Kaguya exclaimed. 

"NO!" We yell.

"Oh yes," Kaguya said as she throws Yuki in.

"Bye-bye now. You guys are going to rot in here." Kaguya giggled and left. 

As I told you. A LOT of drama. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Pokemonfan OUT