Chapter 26

Yuichi's POV

Arghhh! Where is it?! I knew that its a secret exit but does it have to be this secret! Is it behind something?! Under a huge rock?! We looked everywhere and the torchlight is getting dimmer! If we don't find it soon we'll be screwed!

"I'm going to rest for a while. This is getting really tiring!" I said and sat down against a rock, BUT THEN! The rock MOVED and it revealed the secret entrance. I had no words. I couldn't just go. 

"Aight, We found it let's go." Nah man. I sat there looking at the exit eyes, wide opened, and mouth gaping. I just had to move a single rock that was in the middle of the room. What?! 

"Well... We found it. I guess. Let's get out?" Yuki said. 

"R-right. Let's get out." I said. I got up and we all went out using the exit. 

"What about sis? What are going to do with her?" Erina asked. 

"Kaguya? We need to capture her somehow." Yuki replied. 

"But you saw her! She's out of your guy's league!" Erina said. 

"I know! That's why we need to come up with a plan!" I said. There were a few moments of  walking through the tunnel in silence.  

"What are we going to do? Marie... you know what happened to her! We're one agent down!" Yuki said. 

"I know! We need to trap her somehow. Just, somehow. Hmm." Koutarou replied. 

"Yuichi-san? What if, we don't capture her. Why not just let her live here, like me?" Erina asked. 

"Listen Erina. There are some people who are good, like you, and bad like her." I tried to explain. 

"Are you saying that she's bad? She was the best sister I could have wished for! I thought she was exterminated!" Erina exclaimed. 

"Exterminated? Koutarou? Can you explain?" Yuki asked. Koutarou nodded. 

"We were what you could have said. Rebels. Our family has tried everything to escape octo valley. We had plans. Big plans! We just needed the perfect time to use it. One day, the timing our eldest sister, or Kaguya, She said that she will take the risk and try to use the plan to escape. It didn't work. She got captured. DJ Octavio allowed only one person from our family to talk to her one last time before she was exterminated the next day. We picked Erina. We don't know what Kaguya said to Erina but we were sure she was exterminated. We had to pick the most perfect time to do our plan. May, 15, We did the plan. But, It failed. I was the only one who was able to escape. We left Erina behind purposely because she didn't want to go so she didn't get hurt. Our mum and dad were exterminated. After that, Only Erina knows what happened and how she escaped." Koutarou explained.

"Wow, that's harsh." Yuki said. Koutarou nodded. 

"Sis was a very nice Octoling. She would take hits for the younger octolings to protect them. I don't know why she became like that." Erina cried. 

"Mind control. That's all I can think of." Yuki said. 

"Mind control? She didn't have the shades though!" Yuki exclaimed. 

"I know! But I'm sure I saw something behind her ear!" 

"What?" I exclaimed

"It was black and had a red flashing light, I don't know what it was but I think it was a mind control electronic." Yuki said. 

"Erina this is great! We might be able to save her! Way to go Yuki!" Koutarou yelled