Chapter 44

Yuichi's POV

"Can you stay the night Yuichi?" Hanako asks. 

"Hmm, I think I can. But if Yuki says no I can't." I replied. 

"Yuki? Who's that?" Osamu asks. 

"One of my working partners? I guess." I replied. 

"Huh, Cool. What do you work as? I think I've heard the name Yuki before." Kiyoshi said. 

"Of course you have. She's Agent 3!" I exclaimed. 

"Agent 3?! Does that mean-" 

"Yup, I'm Agent 4 of new squidbeak splatoon." I smiled. 

"WOAH! That's so cool!" Hanako exclaimed. 

"Erina is Agent 7 btw, She's still new." I gestured towards Erina. 

"Woah really?! This small frail looking Erina?!" Kiyoshi exclaimed. 

"She completely demolished you in Turf just now Kiyoshi." I laughed. 

"...." 

"Aww, Kiyoshi became quiet~ Lol." I laughed. 

"Yuichi, I think you should run..." Hanako trembled. 

I looked down at Kiyoshi. He may be small, but when he's angry, He might be Satan himself. 

"Oh, Shi- LATER!" I exclaimed and ran off. 

"YUUUIIICHIIII!!!!" Kiyoshi yelled and came speeding towards me. 

********

Erina's POV

I watched them go, again. I sighed. 

"Were they like this before as well?" I asked Hanako-san. 

"Yup. To be honest actually worse." She replied. 

"Huh, I didn't expect that kind of characteristic from him." I sighed. 

"You talking about the time he confessed to you?" Hanako-san smirked. 

"Eh, EHHH?! No no no! O-Of course not! W-what are you talking about Hanako-san?!" I exclaim

"Chill Girl, I was joking. But since day one I've known him even the first day I stepped into the team lounge they- Kiyoshi was punching Yuichi although he was laughing saying things like 'Chibi's punches are so weak! Lol!' So I silently watched until they stopped." Hanako-san laughed. 

************
Flashback (6 years ago)
************

Hanako's POV

"Hello? Excuse me. I'm Hanako, I signed a paper that I was going to be your new- Huh? Oh my god! What are you doing to him?!" I exclaimed and I rushed to try and grab an inkling's arm to stop punching the inkling beneath him. 

"Geh! Uh, sorry about that. It happens a lot. What's your name?" He asks me ripping his arm from me. 

"Uh, My name is Hanako, I came here to join your team," I replied. 

"Cool, I'm Kiyoshi, The one on the couch reading is Osamu the sub-captain, and the annoying bastard right here is Yuichi, The captain." He glared at Yuichi. 

"Aww come on Chibi, No need to glare like that~" Yuichi smirked. 

"See what I mean?" Kiyoshi sighed. I nodded. 

"Anyway, What's your specialty?" Osamu asked getting up from the couch and shut the book he was reading. 

"My specialty?" I asked. 

"Don't tell me, Are you an amateur? A newbie in Turf?!" Kiyoshi exclaimed. 

"Kiyoshi!"

"Sorry, sir." 

"Anyway, Looks like you don't know your specialty... Let's go turf for awhile. We need to know what's your specialty so that we can assign you a weapon that best suits your ability. Let's go!" Osamu exclaimed. 

"Yea!"