Chapter 201

Lin.

After dinner, Qiu Shufang was sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Limbo has been pacing in the living room.

Limbo's mood is a bit complicated. During dinner in the evening, Lin Bo was still thinking about the phone call Huang Xiaotong made to herself today, and her appetite was quite diminished.

Huang Xiaotong said that Liuhe Town called to the army and asked about Lin Ansheng's "martyr's pension." Fortunately, Huang Xiaofeng answered the call, which temporarily blocked the incident.

However, since Lin Ansheng has been made a "martyr" in Liuhe Town, this matter can't be helped. Otherwise, the things that Lin Bo and Huang Xiaotong did before are all in vain. Lin Bo might still become the laughingstock of Kyoto City. . After all, Limbo should be the first in Kyoto to "curse" his son's father.

Huang Xiaotong also said that for the present plan, the only thing to do is to implement Lin Ansheng's "sacrifice". As a result, Lin Bo must pay for the "pension" and Lin Susu's subsequent "living expenses".

Lin Bo opened his mouth several times, but couldn't say not to give the money.

After all, the money was eventually given to Lin Susu, so Huang Xiaotong can’t let him raise his granddaughter for Linbo, right?

"Old man, if you want to wander around, you should go out in the yard, don't keep turning around in front of my eyes, your eyes are dizzy." Qiu Shufang couldn't help but dislike it when he saw Lin Bo had been circling in the living room.

"Shufang, how much money do you have?" Lin Bo stopped and leaned close to Qiu Shufang before pretending to be indifferent and asked.

"I bought a courtyard house for Shui Sheng and his wife half a year ago. I only have more than 1,000 left in my hand. What's the matter?" Qiu Shufang glanced at Lin Bo, a little strange.

Limbo has always been the shopkeeper at home.

After so many years of marriage, Limbo pays half of his monthly salary to Qiu Shufang for household purposes. Limbo doesn’t care about other things in the family.

Qiu Shufang has his own salary, and the welfare of several people in the Lin family is good. There are all kinds of rice, noodles, grains and oils for the Chinese New Year. In addition to buying vegetables and clothes, Qiu Shufang doesn't spend a lot of money in other places.

Qiu Shufang didn't value money so much, and never objected to Lin Bo's arrangement of holding half of his salary in his hands.

"Why are you doing this? Before parents died, didn't they save a certain amount of money?" Lin Bo was a little surprised.

The wages of Lin Xinhua and his wife were not low, and the remaining 10,000 yuan of the death money was handed over to his daughter-in-law Qiu Shufang.

"My parents said that it was for Shui Sheng. After Shui Sheng got married, I gave him the passbook directly." Qiu Shufang said indifferently.

"What? You give him the money, why don't you tell me?" Lin Bo's face went dark.

Originally, Lin Bo planned to use the money left by his parents first to pass the current difficulties first. Unexpectedly, this money would not have been in Qiu Shufang's hands long ago.

"What are you talking about? Mom and dad said that the money is for the son." Qiu Shufang glanced at Lin Bo suspiciously, and asked: "Old man, are you short of money to spend? You have spent all the money you saved for your private house these years. ?"

"What nonsense? I'm in a hurry, I'm almost using it." Old Limbo blushed.

To be honest, among the people Limbo knows, there is really no one like him who still keeps half of his salary in his hands after getting married.

But when Lin Bo was poor and scared when he was young, he had no money in his hands, so he panicked!

Fortunately, Qiu Shufang is not stingy, and has never asked Lin Bo to hand over the money.

"Old man, you have worked for more than 30 years, and you have at least five or six thousand yuan in your hand? Isn't it enough?" Qiu Shufang asked strangely.

Lin Bo has never had a hobby of buying a family business, and he usually saves money. A few thousand dollars is not enough for Lin Bo to toss?

"That's it, Shufang, isn't our son injured? Shui Sheng has forgotten everything. For the past six months, Shui Sheng has been busy on the battlefield and lay in the hospital to recuperate. He has never sent his wife back with living expenses. Shui Sheng The daughter-in-law ran to the town government a few days ago to cry and said that she would divorce Shui Sheng... "Lin Bo racked his brains to make up stories.

"What? Oh~! I was negligent. I have been busy with my son these days. I forgot my daughter-in-law and they have to rely on his son's allowance! Old man, hurry up and give me the address of my daughter-in-law. I'll be early tomorrow morning. Just go to the post office and send them money." When Lin Bo said this, Qiu Shufang became anxious.

Xiao Qiao and Su Su live in the countryside, and they have to spend money to buy everything, unlike they have a lot of things distributed by the unit. The son did not send money home for half a year, so the daughter-in-law and the wife must have had a hard time.

"What to send? Shui Sheng's wife is so outrageous. She actually asked the cadres in the town to call the Shuisheng army, saying that Shui Sheng didn't have her and the child in his heart, and she didn't want to live with Shui Sheng anymore. The leader of the army talked about it or something. So Shui Sheng's wife said that she could not get a divorce, so she asked Shui Sheng to give her 10,000 yuan, so she forgave Shui Sheng." Lin Bo was afraid that Qiu Shufang would really rush to the post office to send money, and then made up a "story".

Lin Bo spared no effort to destroy Su Xiaoqiao's image in order to make Huang Xiaotong a "new daughter-in-law" as a pavement.

"Impossible! Xiao Qiao is not such a person! Old man, someone must be framing Xiao Qiao, we must not believe it!" Qiu Shufang was taken aback and jumped directly from the sofa.

Although Qiu Shufang had never seen Su Xiaoqiao, she believed her son's vision.

Go to the town government to cry and complain without receiving the money from your son? Qiu Shufang can still trust this, and call her son's army to seduce him. Such a thing is definitely not something Su Xiaoqiao can do.

The Su Xiaoqiao in Lin Ansheng's mouth is beautiful and generous. How could it be that Lin Bo said it in Qian's eyes?

"Then you thought I could not lie to you? Forget it, do you believe it or not." Lin Bo was so angry when he saw Qiu Shufang's appearance. He just slammed his hands upstairs.

Anyway, Qiu Shufang only has a thousand dollars in his hand, which is a drop in the price. He might as well find another way.

After Lin Bo left, Qiu Shufang sat on the sofa and couldn't even enter her favorite TV series.

Qiu Shufang always felt a little strange.

By the way, the old man used to refer to his daughter-in-law as "that woman" and "that country woman". Today I actually used the term "Shuisheng wife", which is really a red rain in the sky-the first one.

No, the old man must be hiding something from himself. Perhaps, she should spare her hands and take her son home to have a look. Maybe after seeing a familiar scene, his son can restore his memory?

Liuhe Town, Dahuang Village.

Sitting in the office of the brigade headquarters, Wu Youcheng heard Zhou Aiqin's loud voice on the phone from time to time.

"Ok."

"Really? The dead girl has so much money?"

"Don't worry! We country folks, speak for themselves."

"Okay! It must be done!"

······