Chapter 249

"Xiao Qiao is dead, what should Shui Sheng do? Old man, we are a lot of age, and we will definitely walk in front of Shui Sheng in the future. Then, how should Shui Sheng live?" Qiu Shufang was killed by Su Xiaoqiao The news of the death was shocking.

"That's why I plan to let my son marry the Huang family girl! Shufang, the Huang family has big leaves, and the Huang family has always had a deep love for Shuisheng. Even if we two walk in front of Shuisheng, the Huang family will definitely be able to protect his son's death. Lin Bo took the opportunity to "brainwash" Qiu Shufang.

If Lin Ansheng's illness never gets better, Lin Bo does not dare to expect Huang Xiaotong to marry Lin Ansheng one day in this life. But now, isn’t there a glimmer of hope? As long as there is a glimmer of hope, Limbo is unwilling to give up.

Listening to Lin Bo mentioning Huang Xiaotong, Qiu Shufang's sanity immediately returned a bit.

"Old man, you're still dreaming! The girl from Huang's family is not a fuel-efficient lamp. Our Shuisheng used to be young and promising, and Huang Xiaotong never forgets him. Now? Humph~!" Qiu Shufang sneered a few times.

Qiu Shufang didn't know Huang Xiaotong's temperament very well, but also believed that he could understand six or seven points.

Qiu Shufang was reluctant to marry such a daughter-in-law.

"Old lady, don't worry! Our son's charm is so great! A few days ago, Huang Xiaotong also contacted me and said that he wanted to get the marriage certificate with Shui Sheng before the end of the year." Speaking of this, Lin Bo was a little proud. He deserves to be Limbo's son! Even if she is "silly", she can still fascinate the Huang family girl.

"I don't like this marriage. By the way, old man, Xiao Qiao is gone, Su Su must be very scared! Since Huang Xiaotong went to the Wild Village, why don't you let her bring Su Su back?" Qiu Shufang Renren Can't help but complain.

"The child is young, so I'm afraid of birth! She refused to follow Huang Xiaotong." Lin Bo was stunned and had to continue to lie.

Although Lin Bo said so, he thought about the possibility of bringing Lin Susu to Kyoto City again in his heart.

Just when he learned the news of Su Xiaoqiao's death, Lin Bo had indeed thought about bringing Lin Susu to his side. It was because Huang Xiaotong said that he did not want Lin Susu to shake in front of her, Lin Bo dismissed this idea.

Now, Qiu Shufang has learned of Su Xiaoqiao's death, and if Lin Bo leaves Lin Susu no matter what, Qiu Shufang is not willing! Rather than asking Qiu Shufang to run to the Wilderness Village to expose the "embarrassment" he and Huang Xiaotong had done, Lin Bo felt that it was better to be refreshed and offered to take Lin Susu home.

"Yes, Su Su, the child, who has never seen Huang Xiaotong before, must not follow him indiscriminately." Qiu Shufang sighed and said.

"Shufang, don't worry, I'll let Xiao Xu take a trip, go to Dahuang Sun to pick up Su Su." Lin Bo promised.

Limbo figured it out. Rather than let Lin Susu fend for himself in Dahuang Village, it is better to receive him and teach him well, and maybe he can find a close relative in the future.

Besides, the "pension" that Huang Xiaotong paid in advance by Lin Bo was only a short while ago, so I really couldn't make it up and return it to others. After bringing Lin Susu home, the money let

Lin Susu just took it back to Huang Xiaotong. Limbo in the province has a headache all day for money.

Thinking of what Lin Bo had done a few years ago, Qiu Shufang couldn't help cursing: "Old man, you can really toss. It's good to say that Shui Sheng is not allowed to take his wife and children home for so many years. Xiao Xu, it may not be Take Su Su back! Suddenly there is a grandpa and grandma, Su Su definitely doesn't believe it!"

"Yes, yes, I was not good about the previous things. Now I am correcting!" Lin Bo admitted his mistake with a good temper.

"Forget it, old man, the past. I won't go over the old account with you. From now on, we will take our son and granddaughter and live a good life. There is no need to go to the desert village. I will take Shuisheng to the hospital in a while. If you can’t leave your unit, I’ll go by myself and try to bring our Susu home as soon as possible.”

Speaking of this, Qiu Shufang asked hopefully: "Old man, you said that Shui Sheng saw Su Su. Will he be happy and heal from his illness?"

Since Lin Ansheng got such a "strange disease", Qiu Shufang and Lin Bo have been following the doctor's advice, and have never dared to mention the names of Su Xiaoqiao and Lin Susu in front of Lin Ansheng. I was afraid of irritating Lin Ansheng.

In his spare time, Qiu Shufang turned through a large number of Chinese medicine books, hoping to find out the treatment of his son's partial room in the books.

Last night, Qiu Shufang happened to see the theoretical knowledge of "combining each other" and "attacking poison with poison." At this time, Qiu Shufang couldn't help but expect that Lin Susu's arrival could stimulate Lin Ansheng to wake up.

"It's hard to say, what if we see Su Su, our Shui Sheng's condition is more serious?" Lin Bo frowned and said.

The reason why the intractable disease becomes the intractable disease is because there is no cured medical record for reference.

Every treatment of Lin Ansheng has been groping so far. Even a master like Dean Geng, in order to make a treatment plan for Lin Ansheng, he considered and considered, careful and careful.

Lin Bo wouldn't think that Qiu Shufang would be more advanced than President Geng's medical skills by turning over two books of medical skills.

"Mom~!" Just as Lin Bo's voice fell, Lin Ansheng's cry came from the stairs.

"Shui Sheng, are you awake?" Hearing Lin Ansheng's voice, Qiu Shufang quickly wiped away the tears on his face and stood up.

Lin Ansheng sleeps a few more hours a day than the average person. Calculated according to the usual time, Lin Ansheng should have done morning exercises on the roof of the building right now.

Today, Qiu Shufang was so upset by the news of Su Xiaoqiao's death that she forgot her son.

"Mom, can you tell me what you were talking about just now?" Lin Ansheng had long legs, so he stepped down the stairs a few steps and stood in front of Qiu Shufang.

"Shuisheng~! Are you hungry? Mom will serve you the porridge. Today, mom made your favorite big bone barley porridge, and it smells delicious!" Qiu Shufang was hit by Lin Bo, dispelling the idea of ​​irritating Lin Ansheng , Quickly turned off the topic.

"Mom, I don't want to eat." Lin Ansheng shook his head, walked a few steps to the side, blocking Qiu Shufang's path, and asked seriously: "Mom, I just want to know, what were you talking about?"

Lin Ansheng didn't know what was wrong with him. He always felt that hearing the name mentioned by his mother Qiu Shufang on the stairs was very important to him. It's so important that he can put other things aside.

This name sounds very familiar to Lin Ansheng's ears. Familiar people with familiar names? And it's so important. Who is he (she) anyway?

Lin Ansheng searched desperately in his mind, but unfortunately, except for the white mist, there was nothing in Lin Ansheng's mind.