Chapter 209

Zhou Aiguo was still unconvinced when He Liangzi led someone to grab him from his bed.

A group of people shoved and shoved into the brigade headquarters.

Seeing Lao Geng and Xiao Jin in uniforms, Zhou Aiguo's face suddenly became savage.

"Wu Youcheng, you tortoise grandson, I only punched you, you actually called the police to arrest me?" Zhou Aiguo cursed.

"Zhou Aiguo, what you have done yourself, you know best in your heart. Don't think that others don't know if you don't say it." Wu Youcheng's face showed a sarcasm.

"Wu Youcheng, you can tell the police to go quickly, otherwise, you arrested me today, and when I come out, I will kill your whole family!" Zhou Aiguo threatened.

"You bad guy, are you so rampant in front of us?" Xiao Jin couldn't listen anymore, and took out a pair of handcuffs from his waist. With a "click", Zhou Aiguo's hands were handcuffed.

"You running dogs of Wu Youcheng!" Zhou Aiguo seemed to be crazy, raising the handcuffs and smashing Xiao Jin on the head.

Xiao Jin didn't expect Zhou Aiguo to be bold enough to do anything against him.

To the side of the head, Xiao Jin's head escaped Zhou Aiguo's attack, but his shoulder was severely smashed by the handcuffs on Zhou Aiguo's hands.

"Ouch~!" Xiao Jin cried out in pain, and took a few steps back, holding his shoulders.

"Do you dare to resist arrest?" The old man was angry. Originally, Zhou Aiguo was in front of them, and if Hu Lilie wanted to kill Wu Youcheng's family, it made Old Geng upset. Now, Zhou Aiguo dared to attack Xiaojin, is this when they are not tempered?

Thinking of this, Old Geng stretched out his hand and took out his gun from his waist, aimed at Zhou Aiguo's thigh, and pulled the trigger.

He was shot dead when he resisted arrest and died in vain.

With a "bang", Zhou Aiguo felt a sharp pain after his leg numb.

"Ah~!" Zhou Aiguo cried out painfully, and couldn't help kneeling down.

"Don't move, move again, the next shot will be your dog head!" Old Geng cursed.

Zhou Aiguo did not dare to move anymore. He was frightened by Lao Geng. Oh my god~! The police have guns, so you can hit them if you want to hit them?

"Xiaojin, take the people, let's go! Bring them back to the office for a good interrogation." Old Geng pointed the gun in his hand at Zhou Aiguo and ordered Xiaojin.

"Yes, Captain!" Xiao Jin quickly grabbed half of Zhou Aiguo's shoulder and dragged the person out of the door.

Several people in the room were all frightened by Lao Geng's shot, and they woke up after Lao Geng and Xiao Jin walked out the door.

Wang Myolie was originally busy in the vegetable field, but I heard that He Liangzi had taken Zhou Aiguo to the brigade headquarters, so she hurried over.

Wang Myolie hurried to the entrance of the brigade, and saw Zhou Aiguo with one leg drooping, being dragged by Xiaojin, and pushing against the tricycle's body.

"Comrade Public Security, Comrade Public Security, did you catch the wrong person? My son didn't do anything bad, and has been working in the production team these days!" Wang Xing'er stopped Xiaojin anxiously.

"Auntie, you caught it right. Zhou Aiguo, he has done so many bad things." Xiao Jin said solemnly.

"Patriotic, patriotic, you can quickly talk to Comrade Public Security, you didn't do bad things, you didn't do bad things!" Wang Xing'er took Zhou Aiguo's arm and shouted loudly.

"Ah~!" Zhou Aiguo was shaken by Wang Xing'er, feeling that his leg was about to break, and couldn't help letting out a scream.

Myolie Wang realized that Zhou Aiguo's legs were bleeding.

"Patriotic, patriotic, what's wrong with your legs? Comrade Public Security, can you let go of my son, he really didn't do bad things, really." Wang Xing'er was a little apprehensive, repeating these words over and over again.

"Auntie, whether your son has done bad things is not based on a mouth to say. According to the evidence we have, Zhou Aiguo has done several illegal and criminal things. Just now, he resisted arrest and attacked the police. Now, we want to Bring him back to the police station for interrogation. Auntie, please get out of the way quickly, but don't stop us from obstructing official business, or else we will arrest you together!" Old Geng didn't say a word, and planned to let Xiaojin exercise.

Seeing that Xiao Jin had nothing to do with Wang Xing'er who was holding Zhou Aiguo, Lao Geng had to go out in person.

Hearing Lao Geng said that he even grabbed her together, Wang Xing'er let go of her hand in fright.

Xiaojin took the opportunity to throw Zhou Aiguo on the motorcycle's trailer.

"Zhou Aiguo, be honest, if you want to run away for a while, I'll ask you to eat another peanut!" Old Geng shook the gun in his hand and scolded.

Zhou Aiguo lowered his head and dared not make a sound. After being taught by Old Geng just now, he realized that he was better off. Lao Geng's shot, I don't know where it hit Zhou Aiguo. Zhou Aiguo felt a pain in his leg, hot pain, and his head was dizzy.

He regretted it, he really regretted it. He shouldn't be a capable person or show any prestige in front of the police.

Seeing Zhou Aiguo finally stopped, Lao Geng and Little Blond moved their motorcycles and galloped away.

Lao Geng deliberately didn't bandage Zhou Aiguo's wounds. Anyway, he played the position and knew in his heart that it would only cause Zhou Aiguo to lose some blood and not cause his life to be in danger. When Zhou Aiguo was so aggressive, Old Geng deliberately made him suffer more. After arriving in town, it is not too late to treat Zhou Aiguo's wounds.

Myolie Wang couldn't help chasing the motorcycle, crying as she ran: "Patriotic~! My son~!"

Wang Myolie chased to the entrance of the village, and there was no motorcycle on the road ahead.

"Patriotic, my patriot~!" Wang Myolie collapsed to the ground crying.

Dahuang Village was originally small. When the police entered the village, the villagers had gathered together and chatted for a while on the side of the road to gossip.

At this time, seeing the police leaving, Wang Xing'er was crying again, and several women who liked to join in the fun came over.

"Zhou Fugui's family, what bad things did your patriotism do?" Xiao Guihua is always indispensable in the excitement of Dahuang Village.

"My patriotism hasn't done anything bad! The police must have caught the wrong person, right, right, right, the police must have caught the wrong person." Wang Xing'er wiped away tears and said quietly.

In fact, Myolie Wang's heart beats a drum.

These days, Zhou Aiguo will buy meat back after one or two days. Where did Zhou Aiguo's money come from? Myolie Wang really didn't dare to think about it.

"From Zhou Fugui's family, how could the police arrest the wrong person? I heard that your patriots committed several things this time!" The wife of the militia captain He Liangzi curled her lips and said contemptuously.

The wife of He Liangzi came here with a mission, and the captain said that they asked the couple to advertise the things Zhou Aiguo had done in the village.

"Daughter-in-law He Liangzi, tell me what happened to Zhou Aiguo?" Zhou Mingying was also watching the crowd, and when he heard the wife He Liangzi knowing the inside story, she quickly asked.

"Need to say? It must be Zhou Aiguo's last time to steal something from the Lin's house!" Nie Danny snorted and said.

The daughter-in-law of He Liangzi was a little unhappy to see that her concubine had robbed her of the limelight.