Chapter 259

"It's a pity that such a pretty little girl lives in this remote rural area. If she grew up in Kyoto, she might still be a movie star!" Xiao Xu said with a smile.

"Humph~!" Huang Xiaotong snorted coldly.

Huang Xiaotong found out when the car passed Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao.

The person Huang Xiaotong hates most in this life is Su Xiaoqiao. Now Su Xiaoqiao is no longer in his eyes. The person Huang Xiaotong hates most is Lin Susu who looks exactly like Su Xiaoqiao.

Xiao Xu and Xiao Liu praised Lin Susu in front of Huang Xiaotong. It is strange that Huang Xiaotong is happy!

Can't you look so good? Su Xiaoqiao looks good, not yet...

Xiao Xu and Xiao Liu thought that Huang Xiaotong didn't like their comments on girls, so they shut up quickly.

At this time, Su Xiaoxia yelled: "Stop, stop!"

Su Xiaoxia was thinking about her bright future. When the car passed by Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu, Su Xiaoxia didn't pay attention. Su Xiaoxia was excited after being awakened by the voices of Xiao Xu and Xiao Liu.

In the village before, Lin Susu was better than Su Xiaoxia in everything. Although Su Xiaoxia was unhappy, she was helpless.

Now, Lin Susu is walking outside, and she, Su Xiaoxia, is sitting in a car!

Xiao Liu didn't know what was wrong with Su Xiaoxia. Hearing Su Xiaoxia's sharp cry, he drove the car to the side of the road and stopped.

"Su Xiao...Susu, what do you want to do?" Huang Xiaotong frowned, gritted his teeth and asked.

In fact, Huang Xiaotong already had a guess in her heart: Su Xiaoxia called to stop, didn't she want to show Lin Susu?

Don't tell me, Huang Xiaotong guessed it right.

"Aunt Huang, I'll go and have a few words with grandma." Su Xiaoxia pointed to the car and said.

Su Xiaoxia originally wanted to talk to Lin Susu, but when she reached her lips she remembered that her identity at this time was "Lin Susu", so she quickly changed to talk to Wu Fengjiao.

Before Huang Xiaotong spoke, Xiao Xu nodded and said, "Ms. Lin said that saying hello to an elder on the way is the basic courtesy of being a junior."

Because of Su Xiaoxia's words, Xiao Xu has a much better impression of Su Xiaoxia. Although "Lin Susu" is not pretty and rustic enough, his temperament is pretty good.

Hello! Huang Xiaotong glanced sideways at Xiao Xu.

Xiao Xu didn't even see Huang Xiaotong's "eye knife" flying towards the back of his head. At this time, one foot had already stepped out of the car door.

Xiao Xu is very positive if he can see the "beautiful little girl" a few more times.

"Hey~! Xiao Xu, let's not go there, let Su Su and her grandmother speak a few whispers." Huang Xiaotong was afraid that Xiao Xu would follow, so he stopped.

"Okay. Let's just wait here!" In fact, Xiao Xu didn't plan to follow, just admiring the "beauty" from a distance, Xiao Xu thought it was pretty good.

"Su Su, please go over and say a few words quickly, and come back after you finish speaking. We still have to hurry!" Huang Xiaotong saw that Xiao Xu had been "fixed", and the heart of raising it up returned to its original flavor.

"Aunt Huang, I will be back soon." Seeing Huang Xiaotong's consent, Su Xiaoxia hurried to Wu Fengjiao and the others.

Xiao Liu's speed is not fast, and the parking place is now only a few tens of meters away from Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao.

When the car passed by Lin Susu, Lin Susu had actually "seen" Huang Xiaotong and Su Xiaoxia in the car. I also saw Xiao Xu and Xiao Liu who were obviously from the city.

However, Lin Susu took a "look" and withdrew his spiritual consciousness.

Both Huang Xiaotong and Su Xiaoxia are people Lin Susu hates, and Lin Susu doesn't bother to spend their time on them.

Lin Susu was a little worried about Wu Fengjiao.

For some reason, Wu Fengjiao has been a little unhappy these days.

After picking up the jelly stall today, Wu Fengjiao frowned, didn't even say a word, just rushed on the road with a dull head.

Lin Susu thought Wu Fengjiao was ill at first, so he "observed" with his spiritual sense and found that Wu Fengjiao's physical condition was no problem, Lin Susu was relieved.

Wu Fengjiao didn't want to talk because she was thinking about things.

It has been almost a month since Wu Fengjiao's jelly business.

At the beginning, Wu Fengjiao didn't expect to make money by selling jelly.

As the jelly business is booming, Wu Fengjiao is full of self-confidence. Wu Fengjiao felt that even after another ten years, she would not be able to do the work in the ground. By selling jelly, she should be able to support herself.

Yes, Wu Fengjiao never thought about letting Lin Susu take care of her.

In rural areas, it is the son's business to provide for the elderly. Wu Fengjiao didn't want to drag Lin Susu down.

Wu Fengjiao sells jelly and makes money every day, ranging from six or seven yuan to ten yuan, and then to twenty yuan. At the most, Wu Fengjiao made thirty yuan a day.

Just when Wu Fengjiao was full of confidence, starting last week, Wu Fengjiao's daily jelly sold gradually decreased.

In the past two days, Wu Fengjiao could only earn more than twenty yuan a day.

If she hadn't experienced the "good day" of earning 30 yuan a day, Wu Fengjiao would be very happy to be able to earn 20 yuan a day.

But now, Wu Fengjiao felt a little frightened. She still wants to raise her own old age by selling jelly! Can't this jelly business be done before they are old?

It's not that Wu Fengjiao doesn't know this truth: No matter how delicious things are eaten every day, they will be greasy every day.

But she has no other ability besides making jelly!

No wonder people say that doing business is not so easy.

Because of the great gap in her heart, Wu Fengjiao was always depressed on the way back to the village. She has to think carefully about how to make the business better and how to make her earn enough money for pension.

Lin Susu really didn't guess that Wu Fengjiao was upset, because she was worried about the jelly business.

After Wu Fengjiao fell out with her son and daughter-in-law for Lin Susu, Lin Susu regarded Wu Fengjiao as her own grandmother.

Grandma! Of course Lin Susu has something to share with Wu Fengjiao!

According to Lin Susu, they are not short of money at all. The vegetable market in Liuhe Town will soon open. Even if Wu Fengjiao doesn't have to do anything every day, the rent for those shops will be enough for Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao's ancestors and grandchildren.

Lin Susu didn't know what Wu Fengjiao was annoying, so she had to accompany Wu Fengjiao silently, not talking as soon as possible, so as not to annoy Wu Fengjiao.

After getting off the car, Su Xiaoxia hurriedly ran after Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao.

Su Xiaoxia was afraid that Xiao Xu would hear it, so she dared not raise her voice to call Lin Susu. She ran a few steps behind Lin Susu, and then panted out, "Lin...that, I have something to tell you !"

Lin Susuwu walked forward without looking back.

Just after Su Xiaoxia got off the car, Lin Susu had noticed it.

However, Lin Susu did not intend to bother Su Xiaoxia. They are not friends anyway, as long as Su Xiaoxia doesn't provoke her, Lin Susu doesn't bother to bother about it.