Chapter 301

"I'm not sure." Huang Xiaotong said aggrievedly.

"Didn't I give you an amulet? After you saw Su Xiaoqiao, you don't know if the amulet on your body is hot?" Seeing Huang Xiaotong's grievance, the man almost fell down with anger.

If he hadn't been scrupulous and couldn't appear in front of Su Xiaoqiao, how could he find such a fool as Huang Xiaotong to cooperate?

"Master Su, the amulet is missing. I don't know how it was missing." Huang Xiaotong's voice was full of confusion.

"The amulet is missing? When did it disappear?" the man asked anxiously.

"It should have been not long after I met Su Xiaoqiao. Before I went to find Su Xiaoqiao, I touched my pocket specially. At that time, the amulet was still in my pocket. After seeing Su Xiaoqiao, I reached out to feel whether the amulet was hot or not. I didn't expect to see it. Master Su, did you use your magical powers to take the amulet back?" Huang Xiaotong was a little frightened.

That should be it. The man breathed a sigh of relief.

Huang Xiaotong didn't understand the kitty of the talisman, but the man knew very well that the talisman was not a "talisman" but a "tracing talisman". He had set the "tracking symbol" long ago, and after finding Su Xiaoqiao, the "tracking symbol" would be automatically destroyed.

If Huang Xiaotong turned out the pocket with the "tracing symbol" in it, he would definitely be able to find a handful of white ash.

However, the man didn't plan to tell Huang Xiaotong about these tricks, but just responded indiscriminately: "I didn't take your things, it's okay, what do I use magical powers indiscriminately? Maybe you accidentally dropped it!"

"Master Su, why don't you go and see in person, is this Su Xiaoqiao the person you're looking for? Don't worry, before I came out, I blew a few scents in their rooms. Now, they I should still be dizzy!" Huang Xiaotong did not understand the twists and turns in the heart of "Master Su" and suggested.

"No need to look." The man shook his head, took out a small bottle from his pocket, handed it to Huang Xiaotong, and said: "You go back now and face this bottle to Su Xiaoqiao's forehead. After a few minutes, you will take the bottle. Come back to me. Did you hear me clearly?"

"Master Su, I...I can ask, what will this bottle make to Su Xiaoqiao?" Huang Xiaotong hesitated.

"This is not what you should ask, you just have to do as I said." The man said impatiently.

"Master Su, after I did this for you, can you give me what I want right away?" Huang Xiaotong didn't pick up the thing from the man, and asked rhetorically.

"That thing is not easy to get, and I can only get one in three years. Huang Xiaotong, as long as you do as I say tonight, after half a year, I will give you the thing right away. "The man handed the small bottle to Huang Xiaotong's hand.

"Okay, Master Su, I believe that an expert like you will not lie to me." Huang Xiaotong gritted his teeth and took the bottle from the man's hand.

Su Tianle pricked up his ears and listened carefully.

What kind of "bottle", "amulet", "Is Su Xiaoqiao Su Xiaoqiao", why did he get more and more confused?

Just as Su Tianle wanted to continue listening, the man had already sat back in the car, the lights went out, and the other side of the river was plunged into darkness.

Huang Xiaotong turned on the flashlight and started to walk back.

Seeing this, Su Tianle didn't dare to stay anymore, and ran back tiptoe.

Su Tianle wore a pair of light cloth shoes under his feet, and he was especially careful and careful. Su Tianle's departure did not disturb the two people.

When he reached the door of Lin's house, Su Tianle saw that the door of Lin's house was ajar.

Su Tianle walked into the Lin's house because of ghosts.

In the middle of the night, Huang Xiaotong and the man murmured a lot of words that Su Tianle couldn't understand at the entrance of the village. Also, why did that man give Huang Xiaotong a small bottle? Hold a bottle at Su Xiaoqiao's forehead? This matter...sigh~! It feels weird how to think.

The curiosity in Su Tianle's heart couldn't be restrained. He wanted to see, what exactly did Huang Xiaotong want to do?

Su Tianle had just found a place to hide in the front yard of Lin's house, and Huang Xiaotong came back.

After Huang Xiaotong entered the door, he stood in the dark courtyard for more than ten minutes before taking a step forward and walking to Su Xiaoqiao's bedroom.

Su Tianle was afraid of being discovered by Huang Xiaotong, so he did not dare to move.

Su Tianle’s hiding place is directly opposite the window of Su Xiaoqiao’s bedroom. If Huang Xiaotong really wants to enter Su Xiaoqiao’s bedroom, what to do with Su Xiaoqiao, Su Tianle only needs to stretch out half of his head to get most of Su Xiaoqiao’s bedroom in his eyes.

Huang Xiaotong just pushed open the door of Su Xiaoqiao's bedroom. With a click, the light in the bedroom turned on.

"Who is it?" Su Xiaoqiao whispered.

"It's...me." Huang Xiaotong didn't expect that Su Xiaoqiao was already awake and turned on the light. Half of Huang Xiaotong's body has entered Su Xiaoqiao's bedroom. At this moment, if Huang Xiaotong stepped back, it was obviously inappropriate.

Following the voice, Huang Xiaotong slowly walked into Su Xiaoqiao's bedroom.

"Comrade Huang? In the middle of the night, what are you looking for me?" Su Xiaoqiao was a little surprised when he saw Huang Xiaotong.

"Su Xiaoqiao, I can't sleep, I want to talk to you." Huang Xiaotong snorted coldly, and said, "Brother An Sheng is dead, and my heart is blocked. Unlike you, heartless, you can still sleep like this. Fragrant."

Su Xiaoqiao was silent for a while before he sighed and said, "Comrade Huang, I have not healed from a serious illness and cannot get up. Would you mind if I lie down and talk to you?"

"I mind, will you be able to get up? Huh~!" Huang Xiaotong glanced at Su Xiaoqiao who was lying on the bed, his head raised high.

Some women are just like this, no matter when they are beautiful.

Although Su Xiaoqiao was seriously ill, his pale face did not diminish Su Xiaoqiao's beauty, but instead added a temperament that people couldn't help but want to take care of. Huang Xiaotong saw it in his eyes, it was strange when he was in a good mood.

"Comrade Huang, you said that I am heartless and sleepless, I guess...you should have no children?" Su Xiaoqiao looked at Huang Xiaotong and said.

"Huh?" Huang Xiaotong was a little startled. She was here to talk to Su Xiaoqiao about Lin Ansheng, why did Su Xiaoqiao get involved with children?

"My identity is not only Lin Ansheng’s wife, but also Lin Susu’s mother. In a mother’s heart, although the husband is important, the children are also important. I don’t want to have an accident in Ansheng, but things are already like this, I What else can I do? No matter how sad I cry, can An Sheng survive? Torture yourself, can An Sheng survive? Su Su has already lost his father, and I still have children to raise. I can’t just follow An Sheng like this!" Su Xiaoqiao gave a wry smile and said.